Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Does My Body Sound Unattractive?

Postby Yisreal » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:59 am

I am 5'8 and weigh 126 pounds. The top half of me is really slim, I have a flat stomach, but unfortunately I have small boobs. In the past a guy I was seeing and some of my friends have joked around about me being "flat chested" and now I'm really self concious. :( I then have a big bum, which the guy said was attractive, but I have some cellulite on it, which I think is disgusting! Would any of this put a boy off me?
Yisreal

Postby Awstin » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:04 am

True beauty is what's on the inside. Don't let other people tell you what's "ugly" or "sexy". Just be yourself, you'll find the right boy.
Awstin

Postby Shimon » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:14 am

you're in simple terms fairly petite. i like petite ladies. in simple terms issue is that if we are jointly people think of i'm a pedophile with a youthful sufferer (it is thoroughly no longer the case i'm practically 15 and that i like ladies ideally around my very own age). different than that, your physique sounds very perfect to me a minimum of.
Shimon

Postby wolfrik » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:18 am

you sweet sweet girl. Don't think like that. Not every guy like girls that is super skinny and have oversized boobs and a big butt. You are perfekt in the way YOU are. Don't let people tell you otherwise
wolfrik

Postby Lenny » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:29 am

To be honest, I wish I knew you. You sound absolutely adorable to me. I mean it.You are perfect.
Lenny

Postby Keller » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:35 am

You seem to have a unique pear shape which is nice, so be proud of it.

And people will make fun of you even when they are jealous. And dont worry about girls, they are not meant to be attracted to females, hence they will make of fun of every girl they find.
Keller

Postby Eorland » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:37 am

Hi Sweetie,

Don't you know that the A in A-cup stands for Awesome?

You're still young, and your breasts may grow a little, a lot, or not at all. But the fact is, it truly doesn't matter when it comes to attracting guys. The main difference between you and me is that I have tons of self-confidence, and you don't. I'm flat as the proverbial pancake, yet because I believe in myself, I'm also hot as a firecracker!

I do understand your anxiety, but trust me, small boobies are the best. Yeah, there are some knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing Neanderthals who are only into huge hooters. And most of them are virgins! Any man who has actually ever been close to a woman knows that boobs are boobs, and most men love all breasts, regardless how big or small they are, as long as they're real.

I'm a 38 year old woman and I wear a 34A bra, and you know what? My small breasts are possibly my best feature. I wear tops that accentuate their size and shape, and I take pride in them. They're perfectly proportioned to my petite figure, and I wouldn't change them for the world.

If I go to the beach, I wear a bikini that shows exactly how small my boobs are. I walk with confidence, meet people's eyes, and smile a lot. And you know what people see? They see a red-hot sexy lady with small breasts! I know that's what people think, because of the smiles and other reactions I get.

And you know what else? If I go to a club or a party, I have no trouble attracting guys. It's a myth that all guys like women with big boobs. What guys do like is women with self-confidence. I don't try to make mine look bigger, I celebrate what I have, and guys like that.

As an experiment, try wearing a tight top some time, one that screams "I have small breasts, and I'm proud of them." I think you'll be surprised by the positive reactions you get.

Take pride in what you have, project self-confidence, and lots of guys will be after you!
Eorland

Return to Slimming World