Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Does Coconut Oil Or Juice Help Compulsive Overeating And Weight Loss.?

Discuss Food Addiction

Postby denton » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:44 pm

I want to share.

I bought a coconut from the store while doing errands three days ago.

Drank the water in it right when I got home.

Broke it open and ate the meats in it as snacks in three days while sharing it with children.

One child made a tropical smoothie and added some fresh coconut to it for breakfast and made enough for the entire family.

The past three days I consumed some coconut, grapefruits, avocados, mangos, salads, soups, steamed veggies of all kinds, steak, chicken, oats, whole grain breads, and some jams and eggs, sparkeling juices and mostly water and some fresh coffee.

All out of sequence, but you get the picture.
Its called variety, because there is no one thing... Just don't eat junk by not allowing it in your home and don't buy any food at any franchise or restaurant.
Just eat at home and take your lunches to work.

It's not impossible to live that way, because I live that way and I don't skip a day of walking or exercising in some way or another.
denton

Postby Coyle » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:47 pm

From a nutritional viewpoint, coconut oil is high in saturated fat - not the good kind. Apparently, coconut oil consists of medium chain triglycerides which the body quickly burns up while helping to speed up weight loss when combined with a diet low in carbohydrates. While coconut oil may not be a miracle weight-loss supplement, it can?t hurt to try it out.

The total program is a low-carb meal plan that requires dieters to consume 2-3 tbsp. of extra virgin coconut oil prior to each meal.

Foods Emphasized: Coconut oil, lean meats, eggs, cheese, fish, vegetables, and nuts
Coyle

Postby Nathrach » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:50 pm

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!
Nathrach

Postby Elwell » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:53 pm

Discover the health benefits of coconut oil at: http://www.revitaliseyourhealth.com/arti...
Elwell

Postby Picford » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:55 pm

p.c.. up a 5 or 10 pound weight on the gym and visualize that weight coming off preserving the burden on your hands facilitates deliver residing house in simple terms how heavy even 5 pounds of greater desirable fat could be
Picford

Postby Claeg » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:56 pm

Use 3 bite rule have three small bites and put fork down each time
Claeg

Postby Kelle » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:57 pm

It does help with weight loss, but compulsive eating is a behavior/disorder you need to learn to control. Start by finding out what causes you to eat compulsively.

Good luck!
Kelle

Postby Suileabhan » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:01 pm

pick up a 5 or 10 pound weight at the gym and visualize that weight coming off holding the weight in your hands helps bring home just how heavy even 5 pounds of extra fat can be
Suileabhan

Postby Steele » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:02 pm

make an office snack box of your own so you re not tempted by your colleagues candy bowl fill it with small individually packaged portions of soy chips almonds and dried fruit
Steele

Postby Forrester » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:08 pm

swap out brown rice or quinoa yes even the new super food which both add up to about 220 calories per cup for cauliflower or roasted peppers that are only about 30 calories per cup
Forrester

Return to Compulsive Overeating