Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Does Anyone Remember Weight Watchers Did A Sugar Free Fizzy Chocolate Drink In A Can (like Coke)? Where Is It?

Does Anyone Remember Weight Watchers Did A Sugar Free Fizzy Chocolate Drink In A Can (like Coke)? Where Is It?

Postby Onslow » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:05 pm

Just coz its sugar-free doesn't mean its good for you hon.
If you value your health at all, steer clear of meal replacement and fizzy drinks.
They'll only mess your body up in the LT.

Why can't you just eat less and move more? That would help more than disgusting sugar-free cola that's prob been taken off the market the ingredients are so disgusting!!
Onslow

Postby Cassidy » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:10 pm

never heard of it, diet coke is no points anyway so just get that, sure it will taste nicer
Cassidy

Postby Yisreal » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:13 pm

Yes,I remember it,it tasted awful!!!! Boots(the chemist) used to sell it.My god,I'd forgotten about that,it really was gross!!!

Don't think you can still get lol,not that I'm surprised,it really was awful lol
Yisreal

Postby Lynford » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:40 pm

it watched its weight that much it faded away to a shadow lol
Lynford

Return to Weight Watchers Diet