Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Do You Think Some People On Food Stamps Get Unfair Judgement?

Learn about Food Nutrition

Postby Donegan » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:27 am

While I'm not on food stamps, I feel that some people get unfair judgement. There are SOME people who get food stamps only to hold them over until they can find that really good job. They are hard working people searching for a job on a day to day basis, not sitting at home sponging off the government. Those people would RATHER have a job then collect food stamps. Maybe the government should focus less on food stamp income and put that money in creating more jobs because I know not EVERYONE on food stamps are bad people. I would say majority are filthy, greedy, nasty people who like to use the government but still. There are the select few that gets an unfair bad rep because of it
Donegan

Postby Larry » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:29 am

THEY NEED TO DO AWAY WITH FOOD STAMPS AND GO BACK TO COMMODITIES
Larry

Postby Amhlaoibh » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:34 am

I know people who really need them, and cannot get them. Then, I see others in a grocery store using them and then getting into a Cadillac. I feel they need to abolished. Deliver rice, beans, canned vegetables and bread to the needy ones. that would save a lot of fraud and money.
Amhlaoibh

Postby Sawyere » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:36 am

I think most of them do.
The food stamp recipient may be driving a nice looking car, but the person seeing it has no idea how they got it.
It could have been bought used and refurbished.
They are also allowed one vehicle per family, and there is no specific rule about what kind of vehicle.

The majority of people on food stamps need them.
It's the select few that give the rest a bad name.
And remember, there are people working who are on food stamps, like most of the people at Walmart if they have a family.
The same holds true for all the other families working jobs that don't pay scut.
Sawyere

Return to Food Nutrition