Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Do You Think Naruto Will Die?

Postby Tupac » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:32 pm

I think yes and before you say anything I don't hate Naruto, but if you remember one of the earlier chapters you'll see that there was a scene where Naruto wanted to have his name on the Konaha memorial stone for KIAs. Now he didn't know it at the time but could he get his wish? I mean it looks like he is perfectly willingly to sacrifice himself to save his friends if necessary.
Tupac

Postby Whitman » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:33 pm

Nah, he won't die. Naruto is a feel good story. He will become hokage, save Sasuke, unite the shinobi world and live happily ever after.
Whitman

Postby Kerk » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:34 pm

Naruto would have to die at the very last episode or the second to the last episode. I have a feeling that another important character is most likely going to die instead.

The last episode will definitely make you either cry intensely or explode with joy.
Kerk

Postby azrael » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:40 pm

Yes, he will die. He then ends up visiting King Kai where he meets Goku and together the both of them train. Naruto learns how to use a spirit bomb fusing that with his rasengan. Then he goes back to earth with a halo on his head implying he died and came back to save everyone using his ultimate spirit bomb-rasengan-Kamehameha-wave. The whole place explode killing everyone but luckly, they are revived through the dragonball.
azrael

Postby Keelan » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:45 pm

I love how most people took the sentence right out of there. Anywayys Naruto has been made for this long right? Meaning a lot of people are probably gonna get attached to him (I get attached to anime characters after 12 episodes) well if Masashi Kishimoto killed him, it would probably piss everyone off. So no, there's barely a chance of that happening. Thank god *phew*
Keelan

Postby Corwine » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:46 pm

He is 120% willing to sacrifice himself for his friend and even people he doesn't know, BUT I don't think he will actually die :)
Corwine

Postby Cassidy » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:50 pm

He sure is more than willing to sacrifice himself to save his friends but i dont think he will die. But he may die in the end.
Cassidy

Postby Bevan » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:56 pm

I think he would be willing to sacrifice himself in a fight.

I don't think the writers would be willing to sacrifice the chance to make sequel after sequel and It would be hard to keep the franchise alive after killing off the character that the series is named after.
Bevan

Postby minoru16 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:58 pm

Yes! I think he will, but i think he might be brought back from death... Or stay dead not quite sure which way they'll take it. But i do see death in his future! That much i strongly believe. Why? Because of the whole savior biblical theme that Naruto has adapted. Can you guess where the death/resurrection fits in?
minoru16

Postby Fie » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:59 pm

Nah, it's a shonen manga, it has to have a happy end, unfortunately.. I don't hate Naruto either but it would make a huge impact if at the end he sacrificed himself to save the world. Something similar to what his dad did. But the chances of that happening are really slim, I doubt that Kishi would make Naruto go through all this trouble just to kill him at the end.
Fie

Next

Return to Slimming World