Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Do You Think My Report For The Army Moral Wavier Is Good?

Postby Moses » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:21 pm

To: The UNITED STATES ARMY June 27, 2012

To whom it may concern

My name is Franklin Hugo Ramirez and I am an applicant to the United States Army. I have been asked to provide a letter outlining my criminal charges for review when my application is considered. I will list them here;

(((( i'll have to look up my record and write when, who ,where why, how and summary of what happen))) i have two misdemeanors, along with five traffic tickets))))

After high school, I had no idea what I wanted to be so then I chose to be friends with the wrong crowd. Looking back I?m disappointed in myself for the two misdemeanors, along with five traffic tickets between ages 18 to 22 years old. I paid off all of my fines and I am fully responsible for all of my actions. With these mistakes, I have turned my life around. I learned that I need to choose more wisely on every decision that I make and how every decision can impact me for the rest of my life. I have become a more mature person with responsibility and I have developed a strong pride for this country and I highly respect all the men and women who serve for our country.

My past actions have helped me to look at going to church for the first time. It took some time for my heart to understand and love Christ. I learned that Jesus died on the cross for all of us and he taught me forgiveness and to be thankful. After 7 years of not talking to my older brothers who abused me when I was a child, I finally forgave them for all the pain they caused. I never had a father growing up but God is my heavenly father and I made a promise to him that I will never drink again and it?s been almost 3 years since my last drink. I do not do drugs or go to the bars; I rather spend my time with my wife and children. When I was in high school I joined the wrestling and cross-country team and these teams made me feel great being part of a team. Wrestling and cross-country was a challenging sport that helped push myself and become a state qualifier at the state tournament. The United States Army is one of the world?s greatest team and it would be my honor to join this team. As it was an honor to wrestle for my high school and run along the side with my team mates during cross-county.

I started college after learning about god than I had earned my two year associate degree in auto body collision repair in May 2011. My last employment was a maintenance job at a local hospital. The hospital hired me as a temporary for 6 months then offered me a part time job as housekeeper or receive unemployment benefits. I chose the unemployment to help my wife with our second child. Currently, I?m taking 32 credit hours all online classes for criminal justice, I have been married for 5 years now and I have a 16 month old son and a 4 month old son. I?m more responsible and I have turned towards Christ. I have not been in any trouble since the 2nd misdemeanor and I haven?t had one drink since. I?ll be 25 years old next month and I?ve been a good individual for 3 years now. I really want to do the Army National Guard part time and work full time as a police officer. I?m about half way done with my criminal justice program and I?m a completely different person. I?m looking at doing some volunteer work for the local police department. I have signed up for classes next month to get a gun permit and to learn gun safety. I have been working out every day for the past 3 months. With having a family now I have learned from my past experience. This has helped me become a stronger person and a great father. It is my dream to serve for the United States Army. I have a number of reasons I wish to join the Army and commit a period of my life to military service. I believe that I will be a credit to the service. It is my intention to try to be the best soldier that I can be. I wish to provide by example what excellent things a person can accomplish when they are dedicated to what they believe in and I they are willing to work hard. I believe the military takes your blood, sweat and tears and provides you discipline strength and pride in return.

I would like to thank you for your time in reviewing my application for enlistment. In closing I would like to say that I am grateful for the chance to apply for acceptance into the military service. I would like to reiterate that I have the utmost confidence that if I am allowed this opportunity I will not waste it and that I will put forth the utmost effort into becoming a credit to the United States Army.

Sincerely,
Moses

Postby Lasalle » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:23 pm

This is too much.
A Officer that is considering your waiver does not have time to sort through all this.
I'm sorry but after your first paragraph, you lost me too.
What are your charges? Two misd and five tickets? What did you do? Like I said, I stopped reading...

Slim it down, and get the the point quickly.
State what you did, how you fixed it, and what you did to get back on track.
Lasalle

Postby Parisch » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:29 pm

All that is required is the facts not a load of waffle
Parisch

Postby Enoch » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:35 pm

blah blah blah

no one cares
Enoch

Postby tito96 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:36 pm

things a person can accomplish when they are dedicated to what they believe in and I they are willing to work hard. I believe the military takes your blood, sweat and tears and provides you discipline strength and pride in return.

I would like to thank you for your time in reviewing my application for enlistment. In closing I would like to say that I am grateful for the chance to apply for acceptance into the military service. I would like to reiterate that I have the utmost confidence that if I am allowed this opportunity I will not waste it and that I will put forth the utmost effort into becoming a credit to the United States Army.
tito96

Postby taylan » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:39 pm

Not for nothing, you talk way too much.
Look at all that text, I couldn't read any of it.
Disqualified.
taylan

Postby Kean » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:41 pm

okay my first report was wayyyyyyyyy to long ! this time i edit and short it up so i just need to advise and help with my report. i hope it is good enough thanks.

To: The UNITED STATES ARMY June 27, 2012

To whom it may concern

My name is Franklin Hugo Ramirez and I am an applicant to the United States Army. I have been asked to provide a letter outlining my criminal charges for review when my application is considered. I will list them here;

(((( i'll have to look up my record and write when, who ,where why, how and summary of what happen))) i have two misdemeanors, along with five traffic tickets)))) ill have to have the Recruiter look up my record- I had disorderly contact to speeding tickets ? I just don?t remember the exact date.

After high school, I chose to be friends with the wrong crowd. Looking back I?m disappointed in myself for the two misdemeanors, along with five traffic tickets between ages 18 to 22 years old. I paid off all of my fines and I am fully resp
Kean

Postby Cadda » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:42 pm

responsible for all of my actions. I have turned my life around. I learned that I need to choose more wisely on every decision that I make.

I have toward towards Christ, become a more mature person with responsibility. I haven?t had an alcohol in 3 years as I rather spend my time with my family. I had earned a 2 years associate degree in auto body collision repair in May 2011. My last employment was a maintenance job at a local hospital. Currently, I?m taking 32 credit hours all online classes for criminal justice, I have been married for 5 years now and I have a 16 month old son and a 4 month old son. I?m looking at doing some volunteer work for the police department. I have been working out every day for the past 3 months.

It is my dream to serve for the United States Army. I have a many reasons I wish to join the Army and commit a period of my life to military service. It is my intention to try to be the best soldier that I can be. I wish to provide by example what excellent thi
Cadda

Postby Toft » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:50 pm

You need to be a sexy tremendous screw-up for the navy to not take you. No offense. You will have to be high-quality. The handiest intent it is taking goodbye is that you are handling 2 colossal govt bureaucracies that LOOOOOOOVE making men and women fill out forms. "Get me the AA12 style for this man's DD214. Make definite it is the one in triplicate in view that he was once foreign and demands to get the RCS2100 from scientific earlier than he can practice for GRS advantages beneath the GI Bill." "You'll want a notarized declaration from the witness to dossier the movement to suppress the professional-se subpoena from the prosecuting legal professional's paralegal. It should be filed inside fifteen days of the subpoena or the pass judgement on could preserve the witness in contempt except we dossier an enchantment and a writ of certiorari and ARGHBLARGHBLARGHGAGAGAGAGAGA"
Toft

Return to Slimming World