Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Do You Think I May Have The Start Of Amenorrhea?

Discuss Bulimia

Postby ager » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:29 am

I last had a period 50 days ago now. For the past year my cycle would be around 45 days, sometimes I would skip one as well.

My BMI has fallen from 21.9 (last April) to 16.5. I may have some hormonal imbalances as I binge and vomit, abuse laxatives, and fast for as long as possible between binges. I sometimes exercise a lot as well but sometimes I just lay in bed most the day as I get aching limbs and fatigue and honestly feel wiped out.

I know that when you have amenorrhea your bones start to thin over the following months?
ager

Postby Cameron » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:30 am

if this is a joke, STOP. IT'S NOT FUNNY.

if it's not, STOP. GET HELP.
Cameron

Postby charlot » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:31 am

I've lost my period from bulimia as well... I identify with you a lot! I started self-recovery two weeks ago. I tis painful, but you just have to start eating, and after about a week or two, the bloating will go down, and for me, my skin has cleared from all eczema and I'm starting to get discharge, so I hope my period will be back soon! I am getting married in June.. so this could be bad if it doesn't go on. I'm 21, so just a bit younger than you; haven't had mine for a year... Just start adding loads of proteins and fats; carbs will bloat you worse. Biotin/estrogen vitamins/pre-natal vitamins are supposed to help too... I'm back up to a BMI or 19/20ish now.
charlot

Return to Bulimia