Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Do You Think I Could Be A Model? Need Advice?

Postby Bothe » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:24 am

I've been told by people I should but never really thought about it, but now I'm starting to consider doing it. Anyways I'm 13 years old, 5'8, and I don't know exactly how much I weigh because I'm always scared I will get depressed about it and get a eating disorder. My measurements are 32-23-34 and I have light brown hair, big brown eyes, and small nose. I have pretty long legs too and a long neck (I heard that helps) haha. Obviously I haven't applied to any agencies yet but I live near Los Angeles, California, so do any of you recommend any? I know a lot of them have a minimum age of 14 which I turn in July so maybe I should wait. Any advice or help is very appreciated :) Thank you
Bothe

Postby Gwyr » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:26 am

You sound perfect for a model and should definitely be one. But I don't think thirteen is the best age. Your still young and have a huge life ahead of you so if you want to wait, it's ok to start modeling around fifteen and sixteen. That way your more mature and developed in your body. But if you really want to then I say go for it and never give up even if other people discourage you.
Gwyr

Return to Eat to Live