Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Do You Mix Different Foods Together?

Postby Roosevelt » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:40 am

Do you ever mix different cereal together? Or other foods/beverages for that matter?This morning I had Honey Graham Oh's with Fiber One...http://www.amazon.com/Quaker-Honey-Graham-Cereal-12-Ounce/dp/B000YPMKRChttp://www.amazon.com/Fiber-One-Cereal-16-2-Ounce-Boxes/dp/B001E6GFZI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=grocery&qid=1258741472&sr=1-1Other times I will have half decaf, half regular coffee.... half coke and half diet coke...OK, some of this is weird I know. Can anyone else relate? What kinds of things do you mix?
Roosevelt

Postby Smith » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:01 am

I love mixing cereal, and I have mixed coffee when I am almost out of it. I have and will mix juices. I mix bread too. If there is only one piece left and I have to open another one and it's different, I will mix! I mix spaghetti sauses too. There are probably others too......yes I am a mixer!
Smith

Postby Linley » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:11 am

Mashed potatoes and corn. Dr Pepper and root beer. Mayo and mustard for french fries. Theres some more, I can't think of em right now though.
Linley

Postby Boid » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:37 pm

Yes..... I love mixing cereal, and I have mixed coffee when I am almost out of it. I have and will mix juices. I mix bread too. If there is only one piece left and I have to open another one and it's different, I will mix! I mix spaghetti sauses too. There are probably others too......yes I am a mixer! Mugsie!? 59 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Boid

Postby Cheng-Gong » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:26 pm

CelinaL said: 1 Mashed potatoes and corn. Dr Pepper and root beer. Mayo and mustard for french fries. Theres some more, I can't think of em right now though. 59 months ago
Cheng-Gong

Postby igasho46 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:29 am

Yes, I regularly mix cereals together... One day I'll have corn chex with frosted mini wheats - the next cheerios with frosted mini wheats. I used to mix in great grains but I can't eat nuts anymore so I'm forced to watch my husband eat them  now.   I'll often mix ice cream flavors together, especially vanilla and chocolate. I like to eat bananas and raisins together too. Whoa, I'm feeling full now just from listing all these foods! MusicLoverMe 59 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
igasho46

Postby Frewyn » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:14 pm

Pickle juice mixed with V8!  Sometime I take even further and make a bloody mary.  I like mixing cereals too especially cinnamon toast crunch and golden grahams.  Not so much mixing together but I like to dip french fries in ranch dressing, and I like to dip cheese doritos in home made chili and vegetable soup.
Frewyn

Postby Azariahu » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:02 pm

One day I'll have corn chex with frosted mini wheats - the next cheerios with frosted mini wheats. I used to mix in great grains but I can't eat nuts anymore so I'm forced to watch my husband eat them  now.   I'll often mix ice cream flavors together, especially vanilla and chocolate. I like to eat bananas and raisins together too. Whoa, I'm feeling full now just from listing all these foods!
Azariahu

Postby Norvyn » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:05 am

cbc6529 said: 3 I knew a lady who mixed baked beans and saurkraut together, said it was an old family recipe. One time she ate it, she thought she was dying!! 59 months ago
Norvyn

Postby Hod » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:31 pm

I have a favorie beverage when I need a sodium fix. Pickle juice mixed with V8!  Sometime I take even further and make a bloody mary.  I like mixing cereals too especially cinnamon toast crunch and golden grahams.  Not so much mixing together but I like to dip french fries in ranch dressing, and I like to dip cheese doritos in home made chili and vegetable soup. MorningDew 59 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Hod

Next

Return to South Beach Diet