Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Do You Have To Take Food With Diet Pills?

Diet Pill Discussion

Postby Javiero » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:16 pm

Well, I'm currently pregnant so I'm not worried about this right now, but I am very close to due date, and I was planning to start a strict diet and exercise a lot after he's born. I have the pills now I'm just not starting them until after the baby is born (and for everyone I know will worry, NO I am not breastfeeding) I was just wondering I read the label and you take a pill in the morning and a pill at night, but I never have much of an appetite in the mornings. Maybe if I just drink some milk will I be okay taking the pill or do I absolutely need to force a little something down. And if I do need to eat something with it, any suggestions for a light, healthy something for breakfast? Once again, I'm NOT taking the pills now, and I'm NOT going to breastfeed. Any answers are appreciated(:
Javiero

Postby Starling » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:22 pm

I located the booklet to be very informative and handy to learn. I've misplaced 17 kilos in 12 days, I'm simply worried that I'm wasting an excessive amount of weight, too swiftly. I will admit I have not adopted the advisor precisely. I'm no longer sticking flawlessly to the indexed meals and meal plans (however probably) and doing little or no endeavor, however the weight maintains flying off. It certainly works and if I'd adopted it precisely I feel it could scare the dwelling daylights out of me since of the volume that I'd lose. So thank you once more for the understanding. I've on no account bought something like this earlier than since they're as a rule stuffed with trash, however 3WD has been a nice shock. Get began at present!
Starling

Postby arledge7 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:49 pm

you don't have too but you should.
Especially if you haven't taken them before, some folks experience some queasiness or stomach 'stuff' if they don't eat.
You should just do a whey protein shake in the morning for breakfast (lots of protein but light and filling).
arledge7

Return to Diet Pills & Supplements