Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Do I Still Have A Problem With Past Anorexia/bulimia And Addiction?

Discuss Bulimia

Postby Nadav » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:23 pm

Last year, I was under boat loads of stress and starting popping pills for headaches, and well before then was an on and off bulimic and anorexic (binge eating disorder, i guess?). I never got any professional help on this, just quit on my own with the help of my sister. I have also had many thoughts of suicide and am clinically depressed (my mother is also suicidal and was once diagnosed with bipolar disorder but apparently they thought it was false or something, if that means anything) but I'm not on any treatment for that, because I'd always lie to my therapists and say I was better just because I hated going there. Now, every time I get any strong wave of emotion, especially negative, I feel the need to go purge or take a few pills. This has been going on a lot today, is it still a lingering addiction? Should I get prof. help?
Nadav

Postby Dubhagain » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:25 pm

Yes, you obviously still have a problem and you need professional help.

Let therapy help you.

I know it totally sucks, but if you get a good therapist you will be fine.

Good luck :)
Dubhagain

Postby Michio » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:47 pm

listen, i understand precisely what you're dealing with, yet bulimia and anorexia at the instantaneous are not the solutions. listen, what you opt to do precisely initiate ingesting some thing. Little issues. Like carrot sticks or broccoli stems with ranch sauce. i understand its demanding, yet you've were given to rigidity your self to do it or you should finally end up being heavily sick or die. when you've eaten it. Lay down. examine a e book. do not do some thing. pass on the pc. call someone up and search for suggestion from with them on the phone. only to distract you. And as time is going on, eat further and extra. that is a lengthy demanding adventure, yet in case you actually opt to regulate you'll make it. reliable luck.
Michio

Return to Bulimia