Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Do I Have To Work Out 45 Minutes A Day At A Time Or Can I Do It At Different Times?

Do I Have To Work Out 45 Minutes A Day At A Time Or Can I Do It At Different Times?

Postby Tsidhqiyah » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:58 pm

It is better to work out and get all of your exercise in at once because you get your body and your heartbeat in the right and that's when your metabolism is up and you start burning fat.

Here's something called the Portion Control Diet that doesn't cost anything and just basically teaches you how to control the amount of food you eat that will helpfully help you lose weight:
Tsidhqiyah

Postby Hennessy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:00 pm

working out is not like a birth control pill, you don't have to do it at the same time everyday you can change the times to fit your needs, you can even skip a day and it would not mess you up. Easy diet for weight loss, 1200-1500 cal intake, more fruits ,veggies, lean meats such as chicken breast, beef, turkey. Cut back on bread, pasta, pizza, no pork, try to stay away from fried foods and drink more water.
Hennessy

Postby Burt » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:01 pm

No you do not have to workout at the same time everyday, the fact you are doing it everyday is enough. When it comes to diet, up your intake immensely of fruits and vegetables, and cut out all processed food. Eat lean meats and whole foods. Incorporate some weight training in your routine, of course not everyday as you can do with cardio. As you begin to gain and maintain muscle your metabolism will rise, eliminating fatty areas and creating a "toned" complex.
Burt

Postby Aldan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:10 pm

You need to get your heart rate up into a fat burning zone ( see link ) and keep it there for at least 15 minutes in order for your workouts to be effective. There is also interval training that includes short bursts of high activity followed by a short break (often called sprints). Either method you choose will require a warm and cool down period of at least 15 minutes to prevent injury. Any physical activity done at any point of the day will be beneficial, but for weight loss results, you have to commit at least 30-45 of continuous exercise 5-6 times a week for any real results.

Check out his link, it explains how to calculate your ideal target heart rate, and has a lot of other valuable links for setting up workout regimes: http://exercise.about.com/cs/cardioworko...

As far as diet goes, the best thing I can recommend is balance. Your required nutritional intake will be calculated by your weight, age, height and physical activity level. ( see link )

Now, if you subtract 500 calories off this daily total, you should lose 1lb a week (with no excercise). Diets can be fickle as they need to be constantly modified to accomodate your bodies changing energy needs. Be sure to recalculate at least every two weeks ( as the more you excercise, the more fuel your body will need ). And whichever diet plan you choose, just remember to supplement at all times with a multi vitamin, calcium and omega 3-6-9 fatty acids. These components are often very lacking in a calorie restricted diet and deprivation of these things can have negative long term effects.

Always remember - Less Calories in + More Calories out = Weight Loss. Just be sure to monitor what you are eating and spending everyday to maintain balance. http://www.ehow.com/how_5138_calculate-t...

Hope this has helped! Good Luck
Aldan

Postby Locke » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:21 pm

if u email me a list of what ur diets like now,i will be able to help u with a diet plan,u dont have to do 45mins in one go,even if u break it up in to fifteen mins 3times a day it will still count.
Locke

Return to Atkins Diet