Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Do I Have Depression?

Depression making it hard to lose weight?

Do I Have Depression?

Postby Hid » Mon May 29, 2017 10:36 am

i have recently had bad news in the family and i feel as if i have changed, i used to think i had changed for the better but now it becoming worse and people have been noticing kind of, i am usally a happy bubbly person and now feel like i am forcing myself to be, i am having major trouble concentrating on anything especially class, i am sometimes reallly hungry and then not hungry for at least 6 hours, i sleep waay to much and way more than i used to i have trouble sleeping, i get angry over the littlest things, most nights i get really sad and cry, i sometimes almost cry at school for no reason, i have massive lack of energy and cant be bothered doing anything, i cant focus at all and have been gaining weight ( i dont no if thats got anything to do with it or not) i read some where that this could be depression but i dont no what to do i dont want to tell my parents cos they will get stresed out and they dont need the stress and i feel if i tell my best friend she will think im weird and wont talk to me and i cant tell my family cos they will think that im attention seeking, what is this and what can i do?
Hid

Do I Have Depression?

Postby Daveon » Mon May 29, 2017 10:38 am

Yes, it does sound like you're depressed honey. Try talking to a counselor, teacher, or a trusted adult about it. You should tell your parents, they can get you the help you need. They want to know, they love you and want the best for you. Hope you feel better soon.
Daveon

Return to Depression & Weight Loss