Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Do i eat enough fir a 16 year old?

Depression making it hard to lose weight?

Postby chizkia » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:26 am

I have been told that i don't eat enough for my age, although i am normal weight possible a bit over. it started about a year ago when i went through mild depression about my appearance and weight, i stopped eating but didn't lose weight. i do a lot of sport daily and try everything to lose weight. I don't eat breakfast or lunch at school, come home and have a bag of crisps. Then dinner and that is it! I try to eat more but my stomach cant hold it and i vomit frequently. Is there a serious problem with this?
chizkia

Postby pauel » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:32 am

I have been told that i don't eat enough for my age, although i am normal weight possible a bit over. it started about a year ago when i went through mild depression about my appearance and weight, i stopped eating but didn't lose weight. i do a lot of sport daily and try everything to lose weight. I don't eat breakfast or lunch at school, come home and have a bag of crisps. Then dinner and that is it! I try to eat more but my stomach cant hold it and i vomit frequently. Is there a serious problem with this?
check out the doctor
pauel

Postby arapoosh » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:39 am

U may need to see a doctor if your stomach can't hold anything major but yea u should be eating more and breakfast is the most important meal of the day so maybe u should eat at home but get it checked out. U don't want it to get worse
arapoosh

Postby frasco » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:43 am

U may need to see a doctor if your stomach can't hold anything major but yea u should be eating more and breakfast is the most important meal of the day so maybe u should eat at home but get it checked out. U don't want it to get worse
How much you need to eat depends upon how much you exercise and your geo location, you can easily search for an ideal diet plan for a 16-yr old on google, but you must work out enough so that your body is able to utilize what you eat properly..
frasco

Return to Depression & Weight Loss