Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Diet Pills ??? Yes Or No ?

Diet Pill Discussion

Postby Erl » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:08 am

Diet Pills can help you to speed the process and it needs to combine with a realistic weight loss plan. With these, you will be able to achieve your ideal weight sooner.

The effective way to lose weight without worrying much about negative side effects is adhering to the intake of natural or organic weight loss supplements.

In addition, it is important that before you get ready to shed off those extra pounds in your body with weight loss drugs, make sure that you buy diet pills from genuine dealers.

Some good choice of diet pills will be Proactol, Hoodia and Chitosan http://ezinearticles.com/?Rediscover-The...
Erl

Postby Matchitisiw » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:11 am

First off, do NOT BUY ANY MORE FAT LOSS PRODUCTS. 90% of fat loss products are ineffective and can have horrible side effects.

One site you can try has a free 5 day fat loss lesson 100% free, and the lesson is sent by email. http://free5dayfatloss.com/

I suggest you try it, since it can save you a lot of money on bad decisions. Provides great information of exercise and workouts too.
Matchitisiw

Postby darcell18 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:14 am

Whenever you are trying to lose weight, you should concentrate on these three things which all work together in providing a healthier and quicker weight loss goal for yourself. I have found this combination really successful in my weight loss plans. The first thing is exercising and how much you can put forth into it. The more you exercise, the more results you will see. The next thing is dieting and the calorie intake. If you exercise more, technically you could eat more? Always watch what you eat.

Now the last step in a good weight loss plan is always a good diet pill that can help you get to the end of the road. I have found Proactol which is a natural herbal diet pill to be the best around. It's an appetite suppressant along with being a fat blocker which stops up to 28% of fat you eat. Read up about it at TheWeightLossPlace.com where I saved money on it. Proactol really works well with exercising which gives you plenty of energy to perform. Along with that your diet will be affected by Proactol due to the appetite suppressant and fat blocker. If you slip up on meals, the fat blocker kicks in. It's really great to stop food cravings.

Concentrate on those three things and the combination is deadly for the fat cells in your body. Good luck and I hope this helps.
darcell18

Postby Garth » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:17 am

Diet pills NO!

This is a complex regime, that should help, I would get a pencil to write it down, in case you forget any of the intricate details.

Currently only using the criteria 'lose weight' there are 7,259 questions and answers on Answers already. Mis-spell it as 'loose weight' and you get another 2,038! 'Weight loss' will add another 1,523. 'Too fat ' 12,655 and overweight 2,115. 'Diet Pills' 511 . Do you spot a pattern here?

Here comes the only answer, no tricks, no pills, no short cuts, If you really want to lose weight, loose weight, not be too fat or overweight, follow these instructions carefully:-

1) Eat less

2) Take regular vigorous exercise

Continue to repeat 1+2 for ever!
Garth

Postby Dallan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:19 am

No, on EVERY diet pill bottle it says you need to eat a healthy diet and exercise.
The reason for this is because they dont really work.
You eating right and working out is whats making you lose weight.
Dallan

Postby Jarrel » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:20 am

Have a look at this http://www.yourfiveaday.co.uk/dieting/slimming-pills.html

There's some info about diet pills there.
Jarrel

Postby Collier » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:21 am

before answering your question

i think you may ask yourself 1st how much affort taht you tried to lose your weight ? if you really tried many ways and at the end still can not get rid of your fats and you may consider to take diet pills with no choice :)

p/s: "ones that actually work they make you full" - people named it as appetite suppresants.
Collier

Postby Elroi » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:22 am

take in three much less attacks of your mealtime
Elroi

Postby Birdhil » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:25 am

if you must take pills get an apple cider vinegar supplement from your local health food shop rather than actual crappy diet pills.
these stunt your apetite & are 100% natural.
however, there's no substitute for a bit of exercise & a good healthy balanced diet.
good luck
Birdhil

Postby Leb » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:32 am

Any exercising can burn calorie consumption
Leb

Return to Diet Pills & Supplements