Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Dear Atheists, I Think I Have Found The Unrefutable Proof That Evolution Is Wrong !?

Dear Atheists, I Think I Have Found The Unrefutable Proof That Evolution Is Wrong !?

Postby Bardo » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:44 pm

Humans have two fewer (one pair) chromosomes compared to chimpanzees .

there is no way that 2 chromosome can fused into one, chromosome can broken into 2 but not it cannot fused into one !!!

so either chimpanze are descendant of man or the theory of evolution is a plop !!!

checkmate atheists !!!

i pwned you !!!
Bardo

Postby Lewis » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:51 pm

First, your claim of chromosomes inability to fuse, is fallacious. Second, evolution does not have us coming from chimps, but having a common ancestor with chimps, so even if what you have said were true (which it is not), you would still have done nothing to demonstrate that evolution is incorrect.
Lewis

Postby Wichamm » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:52 pm

Yeah, except there's a human chromosome that looks suspiciously identical to what would happen if you fused the corresponding chimpanzee chromosomes.

I know you're a troll, I'm just putting that out there in case anyone believed you.
Wichamm

Postby Wiellatun » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:54 pm

Sorry to disappoint you but Scientists found in 2004 that the center of human chromosome #2 had two connected Telomeres, meaning that the ends of two chromosomes had fused.

Check the source below if you don't believe me.

BTW, you don't have to be an atheist to believe in evolution, you only have to doubt the way the Bible (which was written by fallible humans) interprets it. The 7 days to create everything is a human-coined timeline created by people who could not possible have envisaged the incredible lengths of time needed to really do this.
Wiellatun

Postby Kagen » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:59 pm

If that have been genuine, you would be submitting it to the Noobel committee. Chromosomes can fuse, or merely be misplaced, or thoroughly recombine themselves in a clean and strange way. And people and chimpanzees share a uncomplicated ancestor. This straw guy is so contrived that it extremely is made up of plastic eating straws.
Kagen

Postby Jephthah » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:00 pm

"there is no way that 2 chromosome can fused into one, chromosome can broken into 2 but not it cannot fused into one !!!"

Lets play a game of 'spot the flaw in the argument'.
Jephthah

Postby ciardubhan » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:04 pm

It's "irrefutable", unrefutable.

Any question that ends with "checkmate" is automatically wrong.

Question asked in wrong section.
Most REAL Christians DO accept evolution as a valid process, by the way, it is only the "literal-bible" fundamentalists that do not.
But you do need to ask this over in the Biology section.

Will SOMEBODY please tell what "pwned" mean?

Blessings on your Journey!
ciardubhan

Postby Jermaine » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:05 pm

"Unrefutable" ???

"there is no way that 2 chromosome can fused into one, chromosome can broken into 2 but not it cannot fused into one !!!" ???

Weren't you just the one asking about the correlation of atheists and lower test scores?

Hard to claim checkmate when you're obviously playing Candyland...

IMHO
Jermaine

Postby Oakes » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:07 pm

oh boy here we have another attempt by the uneducated troll to be smart, except there is more chance of any god doing gangnam style across the sahara than that ever actually being true.

I take it you don't know that many genetic conditions in the human body are caused by extra chromosomes, so it is possible to have different numbers than normal, therefore, until you can get me absolute proof along with your PhD in genetics, go back to school.
Oakes

Postby Searle » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:08 pm

I'm not an atheist, but as a Christian, I wish trolls (like you?) would stop making us all look stupid.
The "creationists" (biblical literalists) do enough of that, thank you.

It is a fact that evolution occurs, and most Christians (and Jews) accept this as part of God's plan for diversity.
We also don't dispute common descent, because it is our immortal souls (aka "God's image") that gives us our relationship to God, not our physical bodies.
The Bible is a spiritual guide, not a science textbook.

Only fringe cults (SDA; Watchtower, etc.) and fundamentalists, like the Southern Baptists, continue to live in denial of reality.

They read scripture without exegesis and therefore bring discredit to us all.
Searle

Next

Return to Body Image and Self Esteem