Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Creative Ways To Express Anger???

Discuss Bulimia

Postby Kohana » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:42 am

I am 13 years old and for 2 years I have been holding a lot in, including anger. I have been through so much (Bulimia, cutting myself), and I recently just found out I need to be put on medication because I have depression and Anxiety disorder. I have held all of these things inside for 2 years and I need to let out. I have 4 siblings so I am usual never alone, so I can't scream, break things, cry loudly, or anything. I have tried ways to express my anger but they never work. Running doesn't help, writing down your feelings and then ripping it apart doesn't help, I am not aloud to box because my family will know that something is up, and I can't do anything. I feel so trapped, I have no freedom. I need ways to express my anger, and please don't say to try to mediate or yoga or any of that crap. I need something physical, something I can focus on and take my mind off of everything. If you have something that is not physical, and you think it may help then, I'll try. Just imagine holding in 2 years of secrets, lie, anger, etc. I need to let it all out. (Also try to imagine a 10, 11, 12, and a 13 year old try to hold all of those things in, because I did.)

Thanks

(P.S. I have told someone about this and I am seeing a counselor, If I didn't tell anyone then I wouldn't have been told I need medication for depression and Anxiety disorder. So please don't tell me to tell someone because I have.)
Kohana

Postby Brennon » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:44 am

I'm sorry.
I know how hard that can be.
You should try painting or doing some sort of hobby.
Maybe you could also do karate or kickboxing, as the first answerer suggested.
I do kickboxing and it really does make you feel incredible.
You can punch and kick the crap out of the air.
It's nice.
Good luck.
:)
Brennon

Postby ted » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:46 am

Kickboxing. I love it it also releasies indofanies or something in your brain that makes u happy. It also makes u in great shape so u dont have to puke yourself. I know a ton of girls that do it with me too
ted

Return to Bulimia