Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

Can You Get A Lap Band Surgery Done If You've Already Gone Through A C Section 3 Years Ago?

Discuss Lap Band Surgery

Can You Get A Lap Band Surgery Done If You've Already Gone Through A C Section 3 Years Ago?

Postby Kagan » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:47 pm

I've already had a C section 3 years ago which has left me with a nasty scar and a flabby stomach due to pregnancy i av tried EVERYTHING possible to get rid of the flabby stomach left behind but has failed every attempt not speaking of the amount of cash i've spent over loosing my weight, m now only left with my last option, to go thru a Lap Band surgery i know its goin to cost me quite a chunk of cash but m willing to do anythin to get rid of my flabby stomach as i know m not overweight but carry quite a big stomach which puts me off wearing anythin slim av to cover it by wearing loose clothing basically. i wana know if u really cud ava lap band surgery if u av had a c section and is this lap band surgery safe and good let me know if any of u av experienced it also

is it pain free?

What is the Cost roughly?

What is the best and cheap surgery for Lap band in Manchester?

How long does it take for u to recover after the surgery?

How long wud i be staying in the hospital after the surgery if needed?
Kagan

Postby jerard96 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:48 pm

it is different with every doctor on how they feel about it. My doctor he prefers that if you have a c-section he wants your next kids to be a c-section. I had my son on Oct. 23rd 2008 then my daughter Dec.16 2009. I ended up in a c-section with my son and my daughter I was suppose to go in on the 18th to have a c-section but she decided to come earlier and the labor went pretty fast ((not even 2 hours)) so there was no time for a c-section so I ended up going reg and all natural.. I tore pretty badly though. But like I said every doctor is different and when time comes just talk to you're doctor on you're feelings and what you want.
jerard96

Postby Garton » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:52 pm

i been thinking about go to get my fat cute off i had a c-section 4 years ago and i can not lose the big *** belly
Garton

Postby Yakov » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:53 pm

yes you can have one after a c section because the port for the band is just under your breasts and thats where they fill the band with water to give you the restriction you need to stop eating as much,it costs about £6,000 but its cheaper if done abroad like belgium then its half the price.you are unly under for 3/4 of an hour and it's just an overnight stay.but remember the band does not start working properly for you until 6-8 months after as you need several water fills at about £120 a time until the restiction is right.you could try the hospital group to see how much they charge.
Yakov

Postby Derrek » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:54 pm

those are all very good questions that you should talk to the doctor about.
Derrek

Postby Beachy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:56 pm

I had lap band 4 months ago, I didn't have any problems personally, I only had pain the day of my surgery (afterwards) no recovery problems, lost 105 lbs. It's not been easy. I have cried. I have hurt. BUT I can play with my son. I can be around people without feeling their stares and hearing their snickers. I look like everyone else. I've lowered my risk of heart attack and stroke. I will live to see my grandchildren. I have learned to eat correctly. I see a nutritionist once a month. This is not required of me but something I do to make sure that I am doing all I can to be healthy and STAY healthy. I AM NOT LAZY Just remember this is a life long change, but this surgery makes it so much easier to loose weight. I wish I had been able to do it at 16 instead of 30.

Check out my source, they have a lot of great information on other surgery options.
http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com

Hope this helps.
Beachy

Return to Lap Band Surgery