Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Can Digital Scales Be Wrong? Clothing Size Reduced, Weight Up 5 Kg?

Talk about anything related to losing weight

Postby Berthoud » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:03 am

I've been trying to lose a little weight for about 6 months now. When I first weighed myself 6 months ago, I was a medium AU size 14, all clothing size 14, and my goal pair of shorts- which are a 12, would go no where near fitting, let alone doing up. I weighed 76kg. Then I lost 3kg, weighed 73 and was still mainly a 14, the goal shorts could now be pulled up, but still definitely not done up. Since that time weighing myself, I've been pretty strict with my diet, regular exercise ect, and now all my clothes are a size 12, I even bought a pair of the same shorts I already owned in a 14, in a 12. My goal shorts, now fit me perfectly, and I feel great. I went to the scales just now, hoping and expecting to see my weight well and truly below 70kg, only to find my digital scales telling me my weight is 78.8 kg. I move the scales, and some rooms it is a different weight, plus or minus, but mainly 78.8 kg.
Could there be an error? I truly could not get these pants even past my thighs, let alone buttoned up and able to wear comfortably. Surely I'm not heavier than when I began...
Berthoud

Postby Theros » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:07 am

there is something incorrect with that. It has to do with the variety industry. There are no set usual sizes anymore. each physique has redefined the way each length is. for this reason, it particularly is the rationalization you may discover denims beginning from length 3-9 in one individual's closet. that's ill and incorrect, yet there is not any longer something we can do approximately it. business enterprise's sell extra outfits in the event that they run enormous and are marked smaller because of the fact women persons sense solid approximately paying for the "smaller length. and what's worse-it almost makes paying for outfits on the internet completely impossible without returns or settling for what you paid transport for. Even the same variety in a distinctive variety may well be specially situations 2 sizes distinctive on the same physique.
Theros

Postby Witter » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:14 am

chew calorie free gum for 9 hours
Witter

Postby Rowley » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:21 am

It's very possible that you gained muscle. Muscle does weigh more than fat and there's a good chance that you've replaced fat with lean muscle. This is great and is no way bad, no matter what the scale says.
Rowley

Postby Darcy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:26 am

3 healthy meals 2 healthy snacks
Darcy

Postby Rushe » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:30 am

stand up and walk atleast 5 mins after evry 2 hours while working
Rushe

Postby Abba » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:35 am

May be is the muscle that make you gain weight.
Abba

Postby Crowley » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:40 am

Regular water comsumption is more important because dehydration can make you thin you re hungry
Crowley

Postby Searbhreathach » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:45 am

Prepare your own lunch people who prepare own lunch and eat will lose weight
Searbhreathach

Postby Lisle » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:03 am

Add extra few minutes to a workout
Lisle

Next

Return to General Weight Loss Chat