Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

Can Diet Pills Cause Erectile Dysfunction?

Diet Pill Discussion

Postby March » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:05 am

I'm taking Meizitang botanical slimming strong version, today was my first day on this pill and diet plan and it's the real one it's the genuine logo but today me and my girlfriend were trying to you know what but it just didn't want to go up......the pill capsule says their are no side effects becuase it's made of natural ingredients ..... I don't know if it was just a coincidence or what.....
March

Postby Ceasario » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:09 am

Drink lots of water. (You'll stand up for refills and trips towards the bathroom. )
Ceasario

Postby Heardind » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:12 am

Go to the museum or art gallery.
Heardind

Postby Merv » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:14 am

Merv

Postby Isaiah » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:15 am

Slide a smaller trampoline under your couch and pull it out for Residence of Cards marathons.
Isaiah

Postby Rayce » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:19 am

Have you ever tried Dr Oz Garcinia Cambogia? Get at this site : http://tinyurl.com/determinedfacto . This can without any doubt work for anyone!
Rayce

Postby Edwardson » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:21 am

It might be coincidence, but...

The ingredients are

"a mixture of laxatives and several fibers."

Ingredients: XianXian Cao, Appears to be a laxative

Bamboo Shoot - fibre, makes you poop

Psyllium Husk, - laxative

Jobstears, side effects not known., said to eject heat and help the bowels remove properly.

Artemisia Dracunculus (tarragon).
there doesn't appear to be anything for, or against

Lotus Leaf - "can help ease diarrhoea"

Also read the link, Subutramine is not listed as a Meiztang ingredient, but look at the list of banned products.
Edwardson

Postby Gaetan » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:22 am

Ask for the paper to be left at the end of your driveway instead of by your front door.
Gaetan

Postby Delwyn » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:26 am

Yes Cenforce is the best treatment of erectile dysfunction, you can make an order from PharmacySell.Net at affordable rate.
Delwyn

Postby Chilo » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:32 am

Depends on what's in it. Many supplements for the gym and fat loss are very unhealthy and have a lot of negative side effects. Look and see if nitric oxide is an ingredient in the pills. N.O. is used in some muscle building and diet supplement and is the one that most commonly causes sexual function problems.

If you think something being natural means there can't be any side effects.... I don't think you are educated enough on drugs to be picking up random diet pills. Of which are most likely destroying your health because they make a BS comment like that. I'm wondering if you bought those things on a bogus site because that is a really screwed up statement.

Arsenic and Hemlock are natural. They still poison and kill people. Iron is natural, it still is VERY dangerous and can lead to death if you take more than your body needs. Vitamin D and Calcium are natural, they still lead to kidney stones when you take too much.

Something being natural has NOTHING to do with side effects.

-Connor
Chilo

Next

Return to Diet Pills & Supplements