Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cookbook For Me? (healthy Recipes And Promotes Weight Loss)?

Healthy Recipes for Weight Loss

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cookbook For Me? (healthy Recipes And Promotes Weight Loss)?

Postby Lawford » Sun May 21, 2017 6:51 pm

I am looking to buy a good cookbook. I have been considerably trying to eat healthy for a long time now while exercising, however I tend to get rather bored with cooking the same food over and over again.

I am looking for a cookbook which promotes weight loss and would be good for maintaining a lean body. I want to become much more leaner and if someone has found something that works for them please share!

(I am not vegan and I am usually on a budget so I cannot afford foods that are expensive or even hard to find at your local food store)

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP EVERYONE :)
Lawford

Postby Engel » Sun May 21, 2017 6:57 pm

snack attack puree peaches berries or pears for a sweet spread to go on pita chips
Engel

Postby Shaughn » Sun May 21, 2017 6:58 pm

Avoid eating while rading listening songs and watching tv at your home or keep by kepping your hands busy
Shaughn

Postby Montgomery » Sun May 21, 2017 6:59 pm

Look up Clean Eating...you can find tons of recipes online without having to spend money on a cookbook (although there are Clean Eating cookbooks)...the Paleo way of eating is healthy and popular also, but that falls into the category sometimes of expensive/difficult-to-find ingredients...

Basically the idea is to switch to an eating lifestyle that seriously reduces or eliminates processed foods...most of your shopping should occur around the outter edge of the supermarket where the fresh foods are kept (produce, meats, etc) and very little from the inner aisles where the boxed/packaged/processed/pre-prepared foods are...

Farmer's markets are also great places to shop, are often cheaper than supermarkets, and you're supporting local farmers/business...also probably healthier than produce grown for supermarkets that is treated with pesticides, colorings, waxes, etc (not to mention GMO seeds)...
Montgomery

Postby Mahkah » Sun May 21, 2017 7:07 pm

Add extra 10 or 15 mins to your cardio routine
Mahkah

Postby erwyn » Sun May 21, 2017 7:08 pm

let a great dane walk you for 13 minutes 5 mph
erwyn

Postby Willhard » Sun May 21, 2017 7:13 pm

45 minute jog at a 10 minute mile pace
Willhard

Postby Bentley » Sun May 21, 2017 7:14 pm

Keep proper distance between meals
Bentley

Postby Murdoc » Sun May 21, 2017 7:22 pm

eat a rainbow of colors have at least one brightly colored fruit or vegetable in each meal and if appropriate eat the skins thats where youll find a powerhouse of antioxidants
Murdoc

Postby Uftzi » Sun May 21, 2017 7:27 pm

alcohol has calories too you know sub three drinks a week for lighter versions to drop a pound a year
Uftzi

Next

Return to Weight Loss Recipes