Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

Bulimia???

Discuss Bulimia

Bulimia???

Postby Sike » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:15 am

i really tried not to do anything tonight but i had to.... i haven't made myself throw up since summer but today i felt gross... i really can't tell my parents... my mom would freak plus shes stressed enough nd my dad isnt really home..... i dunno how to stop myself.... i'm not searching attention i just need a person's opinion on how to stop and what i can do.... i was crying before cuz i felt gross but its not i've been doing this forever... this is the first time since the summer... nd i'm scared i'm going to restart again... i stopped because i moved and promised myself in my new house i wouldnt do anything wrong but yea obviously that didnt work.... please any tips???
Sike

Bulimia???

Postby Haven » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:16 am

I know this will be hard to do but YOU NEED TO TELL YOUR MOM.

I did ....and it was the best thing I ever did....

I had tried to tell her several times about my problem and she would think I was kidding around or something..... So I wrote her a letter telling her how I felt and what I was doing....

She helped me a lot. She took me to this Dietitian and this nutritionist and they helped me on how to lose weight the right way.

Even though sometimes I still feel like making myself throw up, I stop myself. ... Because I know I can do this the right way..

Turns out I have something called BDD . which is a mental disorder where you think your body isn't perfect and you become obssesed with it..

please get help, I know how it feels .

?
Haven

Bulimia???

Postby readman » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:21 am

well its a good sign that youre worried about it coming up again and that you know its wrong. maybe talk to a trusted friend about it? or talk about it on a pro-mia forum like http://forum.proanamia.com/. i really hope this helps you!
readman

Bulimia???

Postby Colter » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:23 am

truely the only way to stop ur self is by getting help

if u dont want to tell ur mom tell a shcool canceler

or some one that can help you

haveing bulimia and not getting help means surering for ur entire life thats if u make it
Colter

Return to Bulimia