Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Breakfast Person?

Breakfast Person?

Postby Cingeswell » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:49 pm

What do you eat for breakfast? Fast food on the way to work? Do you wake up early enough to make it for yourself(or are you lucky enough to have some one do it for you)? A diet soda at the office?What's for breakfast?!
Cingeswell

Breakfast Person?

Postby Sasson » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:51 pm

Different for different days I usually would like to grab a biscuit on the way into work.  That suffices me, but on the weekends, when I have more time, I like to cook pancakes or waffles.  When I have my little boy, I like to take him somewhere in the mornings to eat breakfast.  Sometimes he just wants to watch cartoons, so we eat oatmeal and/or Eggo Waffles.  I never drink coffee(yuck!); always Diet Mt. Dew or Diet Coke.    So in all it really depends on time and circumstances.  Hope this answers your question. hoosierdaddy 93 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Sasson

Breakfast Person?

Postby Aloysius » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:02 pm

If I have time, I like to eat eggs, sausage, and toast with coffee.  At the least, I'll eat a bagel or two with coffee. 
Aloysius

Breakfast Person?

Postby dennet23 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:21 pm

I used to hate to eat breakfast. My mom struggled to get me to eat it while I was growing up. In high school, she seriously used to bring me a poptart while I was drying my hair in the morning, because I was too rushed to get into the kitchen! When I was in college, I became a waitress at a hotel and served breakfast. That's what changed me. I was able to eat there(who turns down free food in college??). Ever since then, I haven't been able to make it through the day without breakfast. It's the first thing I do in the morning. Today, it's a bowl of rice crispies with banana. Mmmm. :)
dennet23

Breakfast Person?

Postby Gawain » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:29 pm

I live alone, so I don't have the luxury of someone else fixing it for me :(. I'm not really much of a breakfast person, so when I do decide to fix it, I generally will just have a bowl of cereal, but I have been known to fix an omelet, scrambled eggs or french toast.
Gawain

Breakfast Person?

Postby Arden » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:31 am

Skipping breakfast and guzzling coffee all morning use to be the breakfast of champions for me.  I reformed my ways a bit though - because I?m just not as young as I used to be, as the say. I now try to eat something with a decent amount of fiber or protein, because it really does seem to help fight off the impulse to stick my hand in the candy jar in between meals.  I still don?t spend a lot of time on breakfast though.  I?ll eat a high fiber lower calorie english muffin and top that with a little honey and cinnamon.  I might have a cup of yogurt(I like Stonyfield Farm because it offers 3g of fiber in and of itself) and I?ll sprinkle a bit of a high fiber cereal or fruit on top of that.  This morning I had 2 hard boiled eggs. (These can be cooked ahead and stored in your refrigerator for easy access).  Sometimes it?s a bit of toast with peanut butter. Sometimes a banana. Sometimes one of those cereal bars.  On the weekends if there?s time - I won?t turn down a blueberry pancake.
Arden

Breakfast Person?

Postby Ambrosius » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:04 am

Generally Cereal... I live alone, so I don't have the luxury of someone else fixing it for me :(. I'm not really much of a breakfast person, so when I do decide to fix it, I generally will just have a bowl of cereal, but I have been known to fix an omelet, scrambled eggs or french toast. bunchesofdonald 93 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Ambrosius

Breakfast Person?

Postby Dent » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:40 pm

I usually would like to grab a biscuit on the way into work.  That suffices me, but on the weekends, when I have more time, I like to cook pancakes or waffles.  When I have my little boy, I like to take him somewhere in the mornings to eat breakfast.  Sometimes he just wants to watch cartoons, so we eat oatmeal and/or Eggo Waffles.  I never drink coffee(yuck!); always Diet Mt. Dew or Diet Coke.    So in all it really depends on time and circumstances.  Hope this answers your question.
Dent

Breakfast Person?

Postby Ardagh » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:23 pm

I've not always been a fan of breakfast, but now a days I try to find something quick and filling. Skipping breakfast and guzzling coffee all morning use to be the breakfast of champions for me.  I reformed my ways a bit though - because I?m just not as young as I used to be, as the say. I now try to eat something with a decent amount of fiber or protein, because it really does seem to help fight off the impulse to stick my hand in the candy jar in between meals.  I still don?t spend a lot of time on breakfast though.  I?ll eat a high fiber lower calorie english muffin and top that with a little honey and cinnamon.  I might have a cup of yogurt(I like Stonyfield Farm because it offers 3g of fiber in and of itself) and I?ll sprinkle a bit of a high fiber cereal or fruit on top of that.  This morning I had 2 hard boiled eggs. (These can be cooked ahead and stored in your refrigerator for easy access).  Sometimes it?s a bit of toast with peanut butter. Sometimes a banana. Sometimes one of those cereal bars.  On the weekends if there?s time - I won?t turn down a blueberry pancake. Sources: Opinion Marconi 93 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Ardagh

Breakfast Person?

Postby Reilly » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:52 pm

I am definitely a breakfast person I used to hate to eat breakfast. My mom struggled to get me to eat it while I was growing up. In high school, she seriously used to bring me a poptart while I was drying my hair in the morning, because I was too rushed to get into the kitchen! When I was in college, I became a waitress at a hotel and served breakfast. That's what changed me. I was able to eat there(who turns down free food in college??). Ever since then, I haven't been able to make it through the day without breakfast. It's the first thing I do in the morning. Today, it's a bowl of rice crispies with banana. Mmmm. :) momandreader 93 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Reilly

Next

Return to South Beach Diet