Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Best Way To Make Myself Puke?

Discuss Bulimia

Postby Yeeshai » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:48 am

Okay, so.. I've had issues with my life. I've cut myself, and I've taken drugs. I have been clean for months and I want to stay clean. But sometimes I get so enraged with myself, or I am so depressed I want to go back to it all. Even if it is over another person's stress. I am extremely sympathetic and I feel it really bad when someone is down or worrying or excited etc. Anyways.. sometimes it gets so bad I just want to start hurting myself again, the reason I don't is because of my loved ones. I'm 15 and I want to make myself throw up because it will help release mine and others stress. It won't be an often thing, but I have so much on my plate at the moment that it could be really helpful. Also.. I don't have a gag reflex, so, I can't easily stick anything down my throat and puke. Please, if you are of any help, I will delete any negative comments! I don't want a speech on how it's bad for me. I know bulimia is a disease, I know the acids will rot my teeth. I DON'T CARE! I know what it can do! I studied on it! I'm a straight A student, I have 2 jobs and a social life. My family life sucks, and so does it for other people! I want to puke my misery out!
Yeeshai

Postby Montrell » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:50 am

If you make yourself puke, you will soon pass out, then die.

Someone will take you to the hospital, and they will do everything they can, but it fails. You never wake up. You're dead. Everyone is sad.
Montrell

Postby Sebert » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:51 am

Hun. I know how u feel. I have puke many times. It does relieve stress! To puke you: stick your finger down your throat (MAKE SURE U R NEAR THE TOLIET.) . yes u can die from it but its not likely.

Stay strong.

I hope ur find a happier way to cope besides puking.
Sebert

Postby gretel » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:00 am

Right, hold on a second.
No lecturing, you seem to be aware of all the harmful effects of things.
I'm not going to tell you the best way to induce vomiting.
That's just wrong, to me anyway.

What I would suggest - short of counseling sessions.. - is if you have the urge to harm yourself, try holding an ice cube in the palm of your hand for as long as your anger is with you.

Whatever you may think of it, try it at least once.
The effect of the ice cube is getting the pain you're craving without the scarring.
This includes any moment you want to make yourself throw up.

Either way, I hope you work yourself out of these negative thoughts - people will want to help you regardless of whether you push them away or not.
gretel

Postby Blakey » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:15 am

Umm your suffereing from bullemia. And thats a biiiig problem. Your maximum possibly no longer that fat. bypass see a doctor, in case you desire to shed pounds do it the main staggering way and excersise and consume top. Plus while you're making your self puke then your teeth and tounge and crap are gonna get a rotten and stuff and you dont choose that do you? Umm no. Uhh stable luck with that puking crap. See a doctor thats my suitable suggestion. or perhaps a consuler. Yeah. chuffed new 3 hundred and sixty 5 days.
Blakey

Postby Ferrant » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:19 am

Attention-seeking behaviour will get you nowhere. Get help.
Ferrant

Postby Gaothaire » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:24 am

Making yourself vomit will not resolve anything, and will soon cause problems with teeth/gums, throat and stomach.

Get some professional help, because these type of thoughts are definitely not healthy.
Gaothaire

Return to Bulimia