Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Best Free Roam Games?

Best Free Roam Games?

Postby Alhrick » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:35 am

Sup guys?

Soon I'm going to buy a Ps3 slim or a Xbox360 (Haven't decided yet)...

Anyways the Question is: What are the best Open-World Free Roaming Games?

Possible Options to choose from:

-Saints Row: The Third

-GTA IV

-Red Dead Redemption

-Mafia II

- Skyrim

-Oblivion

-Fall out NV/3

-Just Cause 2

So can you suggest the Best Free Roaming Games from the above options?

...Or you can suggest any of your own options :D

Plus, it will be helpful if you suggest your Top Three, and please give a GOOD SOLID reason on why your chosen Top Three are the Best for Free Roaming?
Alhrick

Best Free Roam Games?

Postby Bensson » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:38 am

GTA 4 is a classic and a brilliant game - so you must get this if you don't already have it and like car chases, gangster movies and action and sexy ladies -

Red Dead Redemption is a western and a great one - Set in the wild west this has a great storyline and a brilliant open world multiplayer game. It is very addictive and the shoot-outs are awesome.

If you like more depth and more RPG elements then SKYRIM is just awesome! Ive only just started playing SKYRIM this week but I can safely say its huge and gripping stuff and probably the best thing Ive played in years - The world in this game is huge - set in a fictional continent called Tamriel this game, has amazing graphics displaying battles and scenes involving magnificent dragons and monsters and creature of all sorts, it will have you glued for months.

I love all of these but if I was to pick one out of the 3 favourites I have mentioned above - It would have to be SKYRIM - its pure and simply amazing!
Bensson

Best Free Roam Games?

Postby Rumford » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:42 am

I would say Skyrim and Saints Row: the third (don't really know about the third option). Skyrim is a never ending fun for me there are a lot of thing you can do besides questing I would go travel for fun finding caves, steal from rich, travel discover and much more!

And Saints Row the Third is like GTA just made in a never ending humor and action whit really amazing fun things to do. The character creation has a lot of options that I find really nice also.
Rumford

Best Free Roam Games?

Postby Waren » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:45 am

Life
Waren

Best Free Roam Games?

Postby Almo » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:53 am

Here are a few well loose roam video games Skyrim (@ Kane, PS3 is getting the brand new Dragonborn DLC in January) Far Cry Games Just Cause two Assassins Creed Games Red Dead Redemption Hoped this helped!
Almo

Best Free Roam Games?

Postby Gleis » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:54 am

the best three are gta red dead and skyrim
Gleis

Best Free Roam Games?

Postby Bartolomeo » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:00 am

1) get an xbox 360. ive had both a PS3 and an Xbox 360, and i can tell you that its so much better in every way. but thats another discussion.

As for the games- GTA IV is my personal favorite. It has such a long and diverse campaign and you wont get bored. Not to mention the graphics are beautiful. If you get it, be sure to get Episodes from Liberty City as well, its the sequel to GTA IV.

Saints Row 3 is a great game to have fun. Its just this futuristic game filled with humor, action, and the graphics arent half bad.

Third I would have to go with Red Dead. Like the others, the graphics are beautiful. You wont get bored in this game because theres so much to do.

Look out for GTA V, it comes out this fall/early next year sometime. I share your love of Open World Sandbox style games. peace dude
Bartolomeo

Best Free Roam Games?

Postby Riagan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:04 am

Skyrim definetly so much detail and quantity, rich story and action. GTA is based on preference but their it is so much mindless fun!! Just cause 2 Is a very good action game but less based around free-roam. As for a different game get Dragons Dogma, very underrated it is really a good game!
Riagan

Return to Slimming World