Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Atkins Diet ...how Long Should I Follow Phase 2?...1 Week?

Postby sion96 » Wed May 24, 2017 1:08 am

Phase two lasts for as long as you want it to. After you get into ketosis through weeks one and two your body will be burning fat.

So, you use phase two to continue weight loss until you are close to your goal. As you start to increase your daily carb amount by 5g per week you will eventually see how many carbs your body can take in before the weight starts going back on.

I am in week three at the moment and I lost about 8 lbs in two weeks. I lost more the first time I did it some years ago. I usually only want to lose up to 14lbs so I do induction followed by a couple of weeks of phase two (OWL). I then eat sensibly and find the weight stays off for a while until I get lazy, eat through Christmas or other occasions then do it all over again. Maybe once a year.

Its a good diet and it works! Drop by my blog if you like. I have been keeping track of my progress (http://www.losingweightwithatkins.com). Good luck!

Stu
sion96

Postby Chevalier » Wed May 24, 2017 1:09 am

45 minute of treading water
Chevalier

Postby Aylward » Wed May 24, 2017 1:13 am

set your computer alarm to ring hourly stand up for 1 to 5 minutes each time it goes off
Aylward

Postby Brewstere » Wed May 24, 2017 1:17 am

2 and 1 2 hours bowling
Brewstere

Postby Dagur » Wed May 24, 2017 1:23 am

If you want to eat truly healthy, lose body fat consistently, normalize your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, prevent cancer, and even boost your brain health and energy levels, you may have heard all over the news that the Paleo Diet has been found to be one of the best methods of achieving all of these benefits compared to any other popular "fad" diets out there. Go here https://tinyurl.im/aHMPT

The truth is that the Paleo Diet will never be considered a fad because it's just simply the way that humans evolved to eat over approximately 2 million years. And eating in a similar fashion to our ancestors has been proven time and time again to offer amazing health benefits, including prevention of most diseases of civilization such as cancer, heart disease, alzheimers, and other chronic conditions that are mostly caused by poor diet and lifestyle. One of the biggest misunderstandings about the Paleo Diet is that it's a meat-eating diet, or a super low-carb diet. This is not true
Dagur

Postby Israel » Wed May 24, 2017 1:37 am

Discover The 30 Day Guide to the Paleo Diet Meal Plan - http://primalpalate.info/the-paleo-diet-1608.html

+) Two different 30-day meal plans (that?s 60 days of meals planned out for you!)

+) Over 180 recipes that are amazingly delicious, and easy to make

+) All the information you need to start Paleo today

+) 30 Paleo Tips and Tricks Guide

Get Started Today! - http://primalpalate.info/the-paleo-diet-1608.html

Take the first step to rid your life (and cupboards) of toxic, harmful foods and begin your journey to wholesome, healthy living.
Israel

Postby Coryell » Wed May 24, 2017 1:42 am

alcohol has calories too you know sub three drinks a week for lighter versions to drop a pound a year
Coryell

Postby Thurstun » Wed May 24, 2017 1:47 am

Atkins Phase 2
Thurstun

Postby Ronit » Wed May 24, 2017 1:53 am

fast food is salty food if you cut back on the salt in a few weeks youll be able to better taste the natural salts in food and may not crave the junk as much as you used to
Ronit

Postby Mansfield » Wed May 24, 2017 1:54 am

Atkins Diet Phase 2
Mansfield

Return to Atkins Diet