Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

At What Age Should My Son Start Foreskin Restoration?

Discuss Lap Band Surgery

Postby cruz65 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:05 pm

I made a stupid mistake by having my son circumsized at four years old based on some false advise from his pediatrician, and friends. I know that I made one of the biggest mistakes that I will ever make in my entire life. He is only ten years old right now. We have not yet talked to him about this issue. Can someone please advise me on what is the best age to start restoring and also what is a good way to have this conversation with my son without damaging him psychologically? I am not interested in hearing from anyone that thinks circumcision is the best. Also, please don't criticize me. I already know I made a huge mistake. I had a bad feeling about the procedure the day that I had my son mutilated by the doctor but I went ahead and done it anyways based on false advise from the pediatrician. My son was having minor problems and his pediatrician recommended circumsicion.
cruz65

Postby Wycliff » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:07 pm

99 for what good it will be !
Wycliff

Postby Orton » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:11 pm

At this stage I would be waiting until he is old enough to decide if he wants further surgery himself.

You would end up looking foolish if you put him through the further surgery for restroration only to have him decide he would prefer to be circumcised when he reaches adulthood.
Orton

Postby Machk » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:13 pm

I wouldn?t bring it up to him just yet, let him be happy and not stress about it. Your son shouldn't even start foreskin restoration in the first place because Foregen is woking on foreskin regeneration, which will regenerate the foreskin and will make it just like the original. It will be awhile for this kind of medicine to be ready, so right now I would save up some money for the surgery, and when he is 18 ask him if he wants to regenerate and tell him that you will pay for it. Go to their website and read more about it.
Machk

Postby silvio » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:14 pm

"Foreskin restorers" are like anorexics: They've got body-image issues, not medical issues.
At ten years old he's starting to really like his dick. If he hasn't already experienced the "random boners" he's about to.
Don't ruin any part of becoming and being a man with your penis anorexia-by-proxy problems.
Let him be happy. He's got a (presumably) working penis and he'll be happy if you don't load your weirdness and anxiety on him.
If you really don't want to "damage him psychologically" Do NOT tell him that his penis was a mistake-don't tell him it's "defective." If he ever asks why you got him cut, tell him that he was having problems and you got it handled.
Do NOT express your own (after the fact) doubts about it until he's 16 or so and had some time to use and enjoy what he's got.
And even then, tell him that you've wondered since he was cut if that was the best way to go.
But NEVER tell him he's "defective" or damaged.
And foreskin can not be "restored" It's gone.
The fetishists / anorexics (like you) can stretch shaft skin to partially cover the head, but THE FORESKIN IS GONE.
Leave the kid happy.
Most (not all) cut men are happy with their penises-I am.
And most (not all) uncut men are happy with what they've got.
silvio

Postby culbart » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:15 pm

I am so sorry, and I am glad that you are helping him with honesty. http://foreskin-restoration.net

From my personal experience, just tugging isn't enough. You will get growth that way, but it's harder to believe in... you need to wear tight underwear and have a retainer device (DTR and TLC seem popular). The retainer device is worn 24/7, and is usually part of the kit that does non-manual tugging. The point being that it protects the glans to restore sensitivity.

I've no real clue when a good age would be, this is all pretty new... 13 seems like a good bet? Just gaining the maturity physically and emotionally to get on it? Also seems that the youngest people on Yahoo answers to ask about restoration are 13.
culbart

Postby Telford » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:21 pm

Your obvious concern for the well-being of your son is gratifying. I don't think he is old enough yet. I think he can start when he is an adolescent. It has to be his decision. Foreskin restoration is a lot of trouble and one needs to really want to do it. The most you can do is to apologize for having him circumcised, present information on foreskin restoration, and pay for foreskin restoration devices if that is what he wants to do.

The decision to restore one's foreskin is a personal decision. It depends on how strong one?s feelings are about one?s unwanted non-voluntary circumcision, because foreskin restoration by tissue expansion is somewhat slow. Some men think it is worthwhile to restore and others don't think so.

Some believe that foreskin restoration goes much faster when one is young because there is more growth hormone in the body. The stretching causes tissue expansion and permanent growth of the length of your foreskin.

Foreskin restoration was known in ancient times, but the technique was lost and rediscovered in the late 20th century.

Foreskin restoration works by "tissue expansion". When traction is applied to skin to keep it under tension, the skin react by expanding to relieve the tension. New skin cells are formed and the skin under tension expands. This is a permanent increase. Cells divide to create two skin cells out of one. The process is called "mitosis".

For foreskin restoration the shaft skin is placed under longitudinal tension, which causes it to expand so as to make it longer. As the shaft skin gets longer, one starts to see little wrinkles in the skin. As elongation continues, skin will start to pile up in the coronal sulcus. Then, with increasing length, the shaft skin will start to lap over the head in a little fold. This is the start of the new foreskin.

Continued stretching and skin expansion will eventually cover the head of the penis with foreskin. Over the longer term, it is possible to create a foreskin that is long enough to cover the erect penis.

As the foreskin lengthens, the scar from the circumcision is covered over and disappears. The result is a very natural appearing foreskin that is very difficult to distinguish from a natural foreskin.

The procedure does not use drugs or surgery and the medical profession is not involved in any way. Non-surgical foreskin restoration is very safe.

Foreskin restoration cannot restore the frenulum, nor can it restore the heavily innervated ridged band.

There are now several good devices on the market to make foreskin restoration go faster.

Search the Internet for "foreskin restoration" for more information. http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.o... http://www.cirp.org/pages/restore.html http://www.circumstitions.com/Restore.ht...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67mP4JoKXZ8
Telford

Postby Forba » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:22 pm

Allow him to make the decision himself. I'm not saying circumcision is the best, I'm just saying he might want to be that way. If he wants restoration, he'll do it himself as an adult.
Forba

Postby Glendon » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:25 pm

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/
Glendon

Return to Lap Band Surgery