Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Are You Sensitive To The Medications You Have To Take Daily? By That I Mean, Do You Get The Side Effects From Them?

Discuss Lap Band Surgery

Are You Sensitive To The Medications You Have To Take Daily? By That I Mean, Do You Get The Side Effects From Them?

Postby Kenelm » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:09 am

medication I take an Mao inhibitor for severe migraine. It has many side effects. Including stroke. If I am not careful with diet restrictions my blood pressure will rise to dangerous levels. The migraine associated with it is debilitating. This is the last drug in a long list that didn't work for me. When I first started this It made me very dizzy. That really wasn't too bad. Then it made me extremely cold. That was bad. It continued for about 4-5 months. Then it slowly stopped. The dizziness continues but not with any regularity. I tried to wean off the nard last year. It was unbearable. I took 3 months to do it. I was in the hospital the 4 month. I will never under any circumstances do it again. That left me with insomnia. Insomnia is not a fun time but migraine is worse. meolacats 72 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Kenelm

Previous

Return to Lap Band Surgery