Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Are These Signs Of Depression?

Depression making it hard to lose weight?

Postby Mayo » Mon May 29, 2017 6:54 pm

Hi , im 15 and i think i have depression. Sometimes for no reason at all i feel a heavy weight coming down on me and ill feel like i have to cry or ill think sad thoughts and get upset. Im not suicidal but i have contemplated it . Things arent always the best at home , but its not bad either . Even when im with people i zone out and get sad. Im always over analyzing things and if i dont get something perfect i feel like a failure and i put alot of pressure on myself. I see myself doing things but in reality i tell myself im not good enough. Even with boys , alot like me but i look in the mirror and feel so ugly. Ill stare at my stomach sometimes and feel so fat and hate myself. Whenever im happy i tell myself to enjoy it while it lasts because it wont be long before something happens or i get sad again . Everyone sees me as wild , outgoing , random and funny, but i feel so alone sometimes . Ive never told anyone about this just because i dont want them to see me as a weak or different person . Just now i deactivated my fb because im just tired of people .If i message someone and they dont reply and i see them talking to other people , i question whether im good enough or ill get self conscious and very mad . I dont wanna feel this way anymore. Right now im crying because im having one of those nights. Its halloween and my mom and my sister are watching scary movies but i just dont wanna talk to anyone . I want to be able to be happy without feeling guilty for it . Is this depression ?
Mayo

Postby Jerardo » Mon May 29, 2017 6:57 pm

Yes, definitely. I'm so sorry you feel this way! One of my good friends had depression, and I know how hard it can be. Talk to someone about it! It always helps! A friend, your parents, maybe a counselor? Have someone help you deal with this, you can't go it alone! Good luck!
Jerardo

Postby Robert » Mon May 29, 2017 7:01 pm

Yes.

Pray. Prayer will never go waste. It will lead to peace of mind and happiness, if you pray honestly and sincerely with ardent devotion.

Simultaneously, there is no harm in consulting a professionally qualified doctor and taking proper treatment for this worry.
Robert

Return to Depression & Weight Loss