Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Are There...loose Women In The Military?

Talk about anything related to losing weight

Postby Jerrah » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:06 am

Honestly, I've decided about a month and a half ago that I want to join the Marines, I just need to reach the weight requirement first. Yesterday, while I was looking up clips of the Bootcamp, Drill Instructors to stay motivated, I randomly decided to look up the Barracks, just out of curiosity. Then after a few videos, I decided to see the women barracks, again just out of curiosity. There was this one video that i was viewing, and her room was girly.... I mean, really a lot more fenimine than I thought woman in the Military would be. And she had a ribbbin (y'know the ones beauty pagents wear) that said, 'Suck For A Buck". and a hat of some sort that had writing, "If ***** had Wings, My Mouth Would be an [Airdrop]". I always had immediate respect for women in the Military for obvious reasons so it never occured to me that I'd ask the question:

Are there sluts in the Military?

sorry for the lengthy detail....
Jerrah

Postby Barrymore » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:07 am

I'd almost believe your story here if it wasn't for the fact that yes, at permanent party you can decorate your room as you would like within certain tastes. Having that type of ribbons or posters is not allowed and any NCO that would inspect that room which happens often would have those items removed. Just the same if they walked into a males room and found ti**y posters and 5 dollar mustache ride T shirts on the wall. Not going to happen and is not based on any reality.
Barrymore

Postby Mick » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:10 am

Just as any other segment of society, you meet all types in the military. Get over it.
Mick

Postby Speed » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:11 am

really there are all types of women in the military some of them are the best at what they do and some of them get by by getting on there knees

not most of the women in the military are sluts but if you where a slut the military would be a pretty good gig if you just want to sleep around with guys.
Speed

Postby Savino » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:15 am

"Are there sluts in the Military?"

You. Have. No. Idea.

Hell yeah there are. But don't get too happy. There are very few hot ones.
Savino

Postby Lin » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:16 am

Yes there are those of us female servicemen who move up the food chain on our backs and knees, but NEVER assume we are all like that. Because some of us are not whores and actually work to get where we are. So remember that you should always assume a woman is NOT a slut so as not to offend her. If she does turn out to be one, treat her accordingly, meh. I know it's hard for men to use the right head, but $hit just follow this one rule and you have my respect! Females are told we will either be the b**ch or the $lut. Guess which one I picked?
Lin

Postby mal » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:17 am

Military sluts, and male scumbags were that before they joined.

Or aren't you smart enough to figure that out? If there's a slut in your school, I guess ALL the girls in your school are sluts.
If there's a slut in your home town, ALL the women are sluts in your home town.
By YOUR logic anyway.

Personally, I think that 'video' is more of your horny, active imagination.

And with your côckeyed attitude, you couldn't get laid in a $2 whôrehouse with a stack of $100 bills!
mal

Postby Rockwell » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:18 am

Yes, but when I was in the service, only commissioned officers were allowed to avail themselves, and then it had to be don't ask, don't tell.

Several nights I had to stand guard mount outside the women's barracks at Lia Khe, and it was a steady stream of officers in and out the door.
Rockwell

Postby Ciardubhan » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:20 am

there are sluts pretty much everywhere, but I would be surprised to see that in any officially sanctioned video,

so I think you are trolling here
Ciardubhan

Postby Kerwen » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:22 am

There is a tendency for heavy drinking in the military, and booze feeds the spirit of the flesh.
Kerwen

Next

Return to General Weight Loss Chat