Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Any Advice About Overeating?

Discuss Food Addiction

Postby Barnhard » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:25 am

I have had a problem with weight for years.
I use food as like a comfort to me, especially when I am depressed or stressed out.
I have recently read up on compulsive overeating disorder (compulsive binge disorder) and I believe I have it.
Has anyone else gone through having this disorder and gotten treatment, or have any advice on how I can get help?
Barnhard

Postby Flynt » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:30 am

change your nutrients around any different way. on account that dinner is in all threat the main important meal you consume of the day, consume your breakfast as in case you have been going to consume dinner then later you isn't hungry. additionally only have 2-3 snacks an afternoon, yet lead them to a minimum of a million hour in the previous you consume a meal. additionally, set a time the place you will no longer consume for the the remainder of the day at the same time with 7pm or yet yet lower back looking on how late you reside up. And for exercising in case you have a wii do wii-in great condition in spite of the shown fact that it sounds stupid, it particularly does artwork! sturdy success!
Flynt

Postby Tobie » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:43 am

eat a lot of good calories and vitamins.

to body weight workouts and weight lifting and you'll loose weight gain muscle and never be depressed. trust me.
Tobie

Return to Compulsive Overeating