Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Am I Ocd? Symptoms In Details.?

Discuss Food Addiction

Postby Moray » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:51 am

Am I an OCD person:

I wash my hands like at least 10 times a day. I sanitize my hand a lot too when I don't feel like washing my hands.

I use a lot of body wash when I shower and sometimes I wash one area more than once feeling that there are still some dirt left.

A lot of things that I do needs to be symmetrical.

I keep room doors closed half the time and sometimes check if someone is behind it trying to know what I am doing inside the room.

I get scared at surprised attacks.

Sometimes I am depressed for no reason.

I proscrastinate everyday.

I overeat. Eat high calorie foods. Proscrastinate about living healthy by eating right and exercising everyday.

Take shower with very hot water.

I am dirty but sometimes I can become suddenly organized.

I am mostly dirty.

I am always aware of my body odor. Constantly checking if my underarms or if my vagina stink.

Social phobia with peers and olders most of the time. Even shy around my mom and dad.

I smell my breath very often, touch objects a certain number of times before exiting a room, walk in a certain routine way like only stepping on a certain color of tile, or have a routine for using stairs, such as always finishing a flight on the same foot..
Moray

Postby Kester » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:52 am

Some of these sound a bit like OCD. OCD is characterized by being obsessive over something that seems intrusive in your conscious. Compulsion is having a ritual or needing to do something a certain way.

Some of these may the beginning of obsessive compulsive behaviour, but many of these seem like general paranoia and self-consciousness.

People who are OCD about something usually feel as if their rituals are ridiculous when they''re in a relaxed state but feel very anxious and must carry out the action when it's bothering them (i.e hand washing)

Does this sound like you?
Kester

Postby Beth » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:53 am

Well, Some symptoms sound very much like Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, so I can relate. Some of my symptoms are touching things, when they touch me. Walking the same path to enter and leave a room. Stepping on cracks multiple times to even out the number of touches. sometimes, even when I burn myself on accident, I have to burn myself a second time to take away the anxiety of the evenness of it. I hope you don't have this disorder. it's misery honestly. But from what I can tell, you probably do have mild to medium case of it. As for the odor paranoia, almost everyone has that. and the social problems is a huge part of anxiety, which is hand in hand with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is an anxiety disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, ideas, sensations (obsessions), or behaviors that make them feel driven to do something (compulsions).

I hope I've helped you. (:
Beth

Postby Conny » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:56 am

i bypass from own adventure right here. understand that i'm a 17 300 and sixty 5 days old female and not a doctor. i even have OCD and upload and in all probability straightforward Asperger's. a surprising form of the failings you do are issues I do. OCD: the germ element, the symmetrical element, strolling a definite way, stepping on specific tiles, etc. comparable for me. upload: Procrastination, disorginization. comparable for me. Asperger's: Social phobia. i'm unlike that with my mothers and dads, a surprising form of cases i'm very outgoing. that is because of the fact I incredibly have a historic past in theatre that forced me to recover from point fright and chatting with strangers. yet each now and then i will sense awkward in a team of persons and desire to bypass away, sense like I mentioned the incorrect element. I generally omit social cues and say stuff not suited for the situation. i will initiate chatting with somebody approximately something and talk approximately basically that and not understand the guy isn't involved. i ought to talk approximately Giants baseball ALL DAY. rigidity/melancholy: a surprising form of cases is going hand in hand with the above 3. a minimum of for me. Ever watch Monk or criminal Minds. On Monk the identify character has severe OCD. On criminal Minds Reid has straightforward Asperger's. it incredibly is how I knew I had Asperger's. talk on your healthcare expert. i'm on meds for OCD and upload and that they help quite!!!!
Conny

Return to Compulsive Overeating