Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Am I Fat? Should I Lose Weight?

General Weight Loss Program Discussion

Postby Westen » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:12 pm

i am 14, a female, and weigh 95 pounds. i feel fat thought because my stomach is not flat and everyone expects me to be skinny. i'm thinking about losing weight and exercising a lot more, but my doctor already says i'm underweight. i and i am not anorexic btw. does anyone have any suggestions on what i should do? maybe some safe weight loss programs i could start?
Westen

Postby Chonen » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:13 pm

You're actually underweight...I'm 14 and I'm like 112...And no one expects anything of you. You're beautiful exactly the way you are. And NO you do NOT need to lose weight! if your doctor said you're underweight, you need to eat more. Maybe your problem is that you need to excersize more to build muscle.
Chonen

Postby Anynnawg » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:16 pm

if another under 100 lb 14 year old comes on here thinking they're a blimp i'm going to punch the next person i see. you're still growing, don't worry about your weight. it's not important and a poor indicator of health.
Anynnawg

Postby Ragnheidur » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:17 pm

you're able to desire to artwork out an hour an afternoon and in case you do no longer prefer to shed some pounds, consume as many energy as you have been eating till now plus the quantity of energy you burned on an identical time as workout. you will income muscle which will replace fat yet you will no longer shed some pounds. you're able to income it
Ragnheidur

Postby Roswald » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:20 pm

I can relate to this, I was a 14 year old female once too and I was about 95 or less pounds back in those days, but that's because I have been pretty small my whole life.
It's all about genes, and you probably have genes that make you the way you are now. I started gaining weight when I was about 16 and my stomach was not as flat as it used to be. That's because I wasn't eating healthy. Now, I regret not eating healthy so what I would suggest is NOT to lose weight, but to eat healthy and go to the gym. Do not get discouraged about the gym or working out, it takes time to see results. And trust me you are NOT fat! Just do the right excercises at the gym or at home, and your stomach will be flat. Do not overdo it though, you are on the smaller size so take it easy! And don't lose weight because "everyone expects you to be skinny", just remember your beautiful the way you are! Just be healthy :)
Roswald

Postby Ciqala » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:21 pm

Please do not try a diet or anything! you do not need to lose weight! I'm sure you are very beautiful and perfect the way you are.
If you want to work out, then that would be great just simply because its good for anyone to work out because it keeps you healthy, but don't do it to lose weight.
Trust me you are not fat! I hope I was able to help you.
Best wishes!

-AO
Ciqala

Postby Kristofor » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:23 pm

Im almost 15, Im 5'4 and I weigh 110 lbs.

I think you are very normal, I used to weigh about 98 lbs a month ago.

You arent fat, its just part of growing up.

I dont think that you need to go on a weight loss program.

Its completely normal that your stomach is totally flat. Its good to exercise and eat healthy, but I definitely wouldnt go on a diet to lose weight. I think your fine(:
Kristofor

Postby Sherborne » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:26 pm

hey hun your not fat at all, but there is nothing wrong with staying Healthy if u want ur belly flatter go for a jog 3 times a week of join a sport at ur school is always good to stay active. don't do it to lost weight cuz u don't need to lose weight just do it for fun n to stay healthy.. ur to young to worry about things like this enjoy ur childhood. xoxo
Sherborne

Postby Godofredo » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:27 pm

You aren't fat! And don't think that about yourself! If you do, then you'll BE anorexic! No worries! I know and 11 year old that weighs that much! Btw, I'm a very honest person!
Godofredo

Postby Mongwau » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:28 pm

I don't think you're the least bit fat, You are to young to be worrying about dieting, If you start obsessing about your weight now, you probably will the rest of your life. I know society puts a lot of pressure on us to look a certain way, But in reality more than half or so of americans are over weight. So don't compare yourself to your favorite celebrity or anything. They have to maintain that certain look to make money, It's not reality for ordinary ppl like us, they workout for hours a day. I'm like a few other ppl, do some crunches & other abdominal work. Losing weight by itself may not help a problem area anyway. You have to work the area a lil more to tighten it up.
Mongwau

Next

Return to Weight Loss Programs