Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Am I Crazy??? Serious Answers Please?

Postby Kris » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:06 pm

okay so ive been depressed. Im anorexic and i started cutting myself (only 2x) but heres the thing... i have like two voices in my head "she" who likes me. and "HER" who doesnt like me unless im doing things her way... but then she punishes me... or wants me to punish me. "she" doesnt say a whole lot anymore... but i feel like i am in competition with myself over my bf

i will explain the bast i can... It would be like me and my best friend both love my bf... and wwe are both fighting for him. but he is picking her and not me... i feel like that only in one body.

I dont think she likes God cuz my bf was telling me to pray and i would shutter everytime he said "God" or "Pray". (i am a christian tho) its really weird. then i didnt wanna get off the phone cuz i felt like something bad was going to happen to me. And i can pinpoint in my head where "her" aka the thoughts are at... A little further back from the middle and a hair to the right... i have also created an image for her... help me???
Kris

Postby delvon » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:09 pm

It sounds like some sort of split personality disorder. Take a look around on the Internet and see what you think.
delvon

Postby Ardagh » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:14 pm

Neat, you're the only other person I have come accross who describes where the 'voices' are pinpointed as well. Far out, I feel less freaky. I do not think Schizophrenia is the answer, because you do not think the voice is external and reality bound.
Ardagh

Postby Storme » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:16 pm

go to doctor
Storme

Postby Anrai » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:45 pm

maybe you're schizophrenic
Anrai

Return to Body Image and Self Esteem