Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Am I A Healthy Weight?

Talk about anything related to losing weight

Am I A Healthy Weight?

Postby Birkit » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:01 am

I'm a 13 year old girl and I'm about 5'3 5'4 and I weigh about 106 pounds I go outside any time I can I love skateboarding and playing volleyball basketball football and pretty much any sport with my guy friends. I'm not the best eater but I've really been working on that and I eat better now with help from my mom. I also go to the gym with my dad and my brother sometimes. So my question is am I over weight? I really hope I am not but if I am can you tell me some ways to slim down please thanks. And please no stupid comments I just want some good advice,thanks! =)
Birkit

Am I A Healthy Weight?

Postby Cawley » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:04 am

at 5'3 to 5'4 you are most definitely not overweight if you weigh 106 pounds, although I remember from experience as a teen that it doesn't matter how thin you are... you can always find 5lbs that you are sure you need to lose... even when it's not true.

What you're feeling is normal.
You are not overweight.
Cawley

Am I A Healthy Weight?

Postby Chancey » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:08 am

You're actually at a low normal weight (you're on the border between underweight and normal weight) But it can change with eating habits! Choosing foods rich in fiber, protein and adding various fruits and veggies is always great! It's a good thing you're very active, it helps regulate your body weight. You're weight at the moment is ok. Just focus on eating healthily and taking care of your body!

Attached you'll find some very healthy fruits & veggies, mix them into your diet! :)
Chancey

Am I A Healthy Weight?

Postby Molloy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:13 am

I'd say if anything your a tad underweight or just bordering the low end of healthy at that weight, but I would ask your doctor for his/her option. After all they know you best
Molloy

Am I A Healthy Weight?

Postby Brennan » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:19 am

Bro, if anything youre under weight! Luckyyy.

Im 5"9 and 131 pounds and im your age.. No youre not over weight.. Youre probably gorgeous too... Jealoussss.
Brennan

Am I A Healthy Weight?

Postby Bradon » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:27 am

yes it is good but do little physical OK you will be more more good
Bradon

Am I A Healthy Weight?

Postby Cameron » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:01 am

You are not over weight at all! Most girls that are the same age and have the same height as you weigh a little bit more than that. So if anything, you're underweight! (I'm kidding you're not underweight) You're just right! You are not overweight at all! Keep doing what you do!
Cameron

Am I A Healthy Weight?

Postby Smith » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:02 am

Weight doesnt really matter if you look fat or not thats what matters
Smith

Return to General Weight Loss Chat