Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Am I A Freak? Seriously.?

Discuss Bulimia

Postby Perth » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:48 am

Just get an education, my daughters are both bi-polar. One is a store manager and the other is a RN. They both saw professions and both were on medication during college. There is a health center at a big college. Frankly its none of anyones business so don't advertise and do empower yourself by seeing doctors and taking care of yourself. Read up on your diagnosis and do everything to find people successful even though they have the same afflictions. Brain disease is the same as any other physical disease. Ps I want you to add this to your treatment. Mother Theresa of Calcutta has a short novena that is very powerful. "Jesus My All in All" by mother Theresa found on line. goggle it and print it out and say it every day. It has really helped me. Good luck to you honey hugs your in my prayers!
Perth

Postby Macklin » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:50 am

No you're not a freak hun, you just need some help, people will see you as you portray yourself and not as what problems you may or may not have. If they are your real friends, you'll be able to tell them all this and they'll still want to be friends.

If you want to chat some more about it, feel free to email me on [email protected] . i'm always here to talk

xxx
Macklin

Postby Maryann » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:51 am

You sound as awesome as me...that's pretty awesome:)
Maryann

Postby Boid » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:53 am

smart people have the understanding that you are going through a crisis.i'm glad that you have the understanding of what is going on in your life.i hope that one day you will be able to get a hold on all of that and move on in life.life is short so live it up!you will see that someday you will reach your goal and you will go out of the house and enjoy life and friends.it will take alot of work out of you and the professionals and some meds but i have faith in you.you can do it!
Boid

Postby Raja » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:56 am

no . your going through some bad stuff at the moment.
Raja

Postby Mitcbel » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:58 am

no your not your just a teenager so you have alot of hormones going crazy if this persists after your teenage years you should seek professional help
Mitcbel

Postby Monohan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:02 am

Of course not! It actually makes you really strong. I have tourettes, ocd and adhd. If anyone thinks your weird, then they're ignorant jerks who need to grow up. I don't know you, but from my experience, people who have conditions like you (and me :P) are really special people. You may not know it yet, but you are a very special person :)

Be you you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind
Monohan

Postby Booker » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:03 am

No, it honestly seems that you have a low self esteem though. You should really go to a psychologist not because of disorders(which they are), but too get them clarified and kind of get an idea of why you take up those bahaviors. If you make yourself think that you are a freak, then you will eventually become one, because it will be all you think about.
Booker

Postby Christoforus » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:04 am

No, I have no friends and I don't go outside and I'm not a freak, so that doesn't make you a freak.
Christoforus

Postby Lorimar » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:17 am

no, i never go outside eitehr and i don't have friends either! you're not a freak.
Lorimar

Return to Bulimia