Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Advice please, my job is really stressing me out? Asking again! Please help?

Depression making it hard to lose weight?

Postby hagia » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:06 pm

I work with people with mental illnesses and the people I work with only make things more stressful. They are unprofessional, try to get people fired and gossip and let me remind you that my co-workers are 5-30 years older than I am. I'm in college working on my degrees but this job is causing me to stress, not sleep do to stress, lose weight, and even have to take medication for depression. I not even paid well either. I have a guaranteed job in January and want to resign now. My grades are really hurting and I use to make straight A's in college until I started working here help!
Advice please
hagia

Postby hwitcumb25 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:13 pm

QUIT,to anyone this would seem the sane answer especially for someone who can get straight A's. Is there a reason why you do not or can not quit this job it seems the most logical idea and there are plenty of jobs out there. Have you already decided and just want someone else to bear the weight with you to try and make sure you know your making the right decision. Sorry for being so harsh on you but it is the truth and i wonder why once again my apologies.
hwitcumb25

Postby circehyll » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:15 pm

If you have a guaranteed job in January maybe you should consider leaving.. from what you have been saying how bad it is there, i think you should! But im not sure if you will need the income for the time being. Just give it some thinking but you shouldn't have to be stressed at all especially from bad co-workers!
Goodluck.
circehyll

Postby salem » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:20 pm

Quit, your education and mental health are waaaay more important than a low level stressful job.
salem

Postby jordon » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:32 pm

Thanks for confirming that people who work in the mental health field are complete assholes.
Do they get kicks out of bullying the patients?
jordon

Return to Depression & Weight Loss