Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

About Lap Band Surgery?

Discuss Lap Band Surgery

About Lap Band Surgery?

Postby Baerhloew » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:30 am

I had my band put in about 6 months ago and I have lost 42kg to date.
It is not easy, my intake of food is practically not existent.
I get my nutrients from liquid vitamins.
My exercise is limited, so my weight loss has been virtually effortless.
I had tried every other diet known to man without success.
For me, the success has been food intake (or lack of it), and if I didn't have the band in, there is no way that I would have lost the weight.
The simple fact of the matter is, I don't have a choice.
Is it the safest way? Heck no, but neither is being morbidly obese.
I am doing this under the strictest of medical advice.
A hard thing is having to buy clothes every other week as I lose a size every month.
That is costly - so factor that in.
I would recommend that you look into this and weigh up the pros and cons.
For me, the pros out weighed the cons and I am happy I did it.
People treat me differently, even though I know I haven't changed personality.
That is frustrating! I miss food though :-(
Baerhloew

About Lap Band Surgery?

Postby Timoteo » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:33 am

i think of that's doubtlessly risky interior the long-term to have gastric bypass surgical treatment with the aid of fact that's irreversible and your physique wil lbe continually scarred. the different surgical treatment i've got self belief is lower back the comparable subject in spite of what that's. I advise weight-reduction plan and attempting your maximum suitable to get right into a critically extreme workout software. i woudl take regardless of break day of paintings to get your BMI plenty decrease as i will see you're in basic terms approximately double the BMI of weight problems. regardless of you do, weigh your innovations very heavily and positioned your long term wellness first earlier any cost.
Timoteo

About Lap Band Surgery?

Postby Addie » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:38 am

I work on a surgical floor in a hospital where this is done.
I see people who diets "never worked for" Maybe maybe one in a hundred actually seriously dieted and NONE ever exercise.
As I see it, its the easy way out for people who cannot stick to real diet and exercise.
Thats why they come back later on after they burst the band because they keep eating themselves to death-literally.
Addie

About Lap Band Surgery?

Postby Garadyn » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:47 am

Weight loss surgery-like gastric bypass /lap band surgery / stomach stapling and gastrectomy have become very common and very safe now. My cousin got her Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery in India. She has lost more than 65 lbs in 5 months and is very happy with the results. The price for obesity surgery is very less in India. My cousin just paid 25% of the cost she was quoted in America. She got her surgery from a company called Forerunners Healthcare.

Forerunners Healthcare is very famous in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and magazines. I have read a lot of their patient stories also. They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low cost, as bariatric surgery and weight loss surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that your Obesity surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available In India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.

http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com

Hope this helps.
Garadyn

About Lap Band Surgery?

Postby Feldun » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:48 am

No No No.. On Oct 16th of this year a good friend of mine died three days after lap band surgery. Try the old fashion way... Good Luck!!!
Feldun

Return to Lap Band Surgery