Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

13 Month Old Baby Doing A Really Weird Thing?

Discuss Bulimia

Postby hadwin » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:01 pm

He is my baby brother and he is a year and a month old. He puts his finger and entire fist in his mouth and gags and throws up everywhere. Obviously every time he does this we move his hand but then he puts in the other one. Its soo annoying and my mom screams and yells at him but doesn't work. Its like Bulimia Nervosa haha but i don't get what's wrong with him.

He has been doing this a lot since even a few months back. He does this for a day then forgets about it for like a week and so on. He is being weird
hadwin

Postby Salvadore » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:02 pm

Do not yell at him that will make it worse. You must put him in a time out so he realizes that what he doing is wrong and will understand to not do that. For example: take away his favorite movie or toy and explain to him he can only get it back if he keeps his hand out of his mouth
Salvadore

Postby Bemidii » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:04 pm

At that age my daughter wasn't frightened of them yet she hated and nevertheless hate shoes. I have been given her clogs, and tongs. She loves those. I made a game of it. variety of like dress up. Make it relaxing for her. she would be in a position to be ok. i might take her exterior teach her the version between wearing shoes and not having them on. teach her the floor exterior is chilly. i'm uncertain what length my daughter became wearing while she became 13 months as she is 25 months now. She has continually had surprisingly super ft as she is amazingly tall. She a 25 month old and as tall as a three 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old. stable success and basically forget approximately the two fools above with the stupid comments.
Bemidii

Postby Osred » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:05 pm

tape a binky to his mouth.
Osred

Postby Chip » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:09 pm

He's far too young to learn anything complex.
Stop screaming at him.

Say "no" and pull his hand away.
Chip

Postby Milbyrne » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:13 pm

Hey my 18 months old did that at that age and he found it so funny and it was so annoying in the end I just ignored him and got everyone not to pay attention to him it took 2 month but he stopped and never did it since :)
Milbyrne

Postby Oroitz » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:15 pm

You can pretend to cry when he does it and he may understand that it's not good to do that or make a sad face or shake your head no cause yelling might not help cause he's soo young also you can give him something to hold so he can't do it maybe a water bottle or a remote control lol
Oroitz

Postby hwitcumb25 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:17 pm

He may be hungry
hwitcumb25

Return to Bulimia